|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Churchill in 1945?
2. In Chapter 17 of the 1,562,000 homes and apartments in Berlin, how many had been completely destroyed?
3. In Chapter 6, which group ignored the warning that the Germans might be planning an attack to the north in the Ardennes Forest?
(a) Second Army.
(b) First Army.
(c) Third Army.
(d) Fourth Army.
4. In Chapter 18, when Patton, Bradley, and Eisenhower toured the concentration camp Ohrdruf, how many bodies had been thrown into shallow graves?
5. In Chapter 21, how many Russians surrounded Berlin?
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Roosevelt when he married Eleanor?
2. In Chapter 8, what river did Eisenhower say that the Germans must not be allowed to cross?
3. In Chapter 10, what did Hitler usually eat for lunch?
4. At the end of Chapter 17, who would read to Hitler?
5. How many years did Peiper serve in prison for war crimes?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)