|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how far was Patton and the Third Army from Bastogne?
(a) 28 miles.
(b) 43 miles.
(c) 19 miles.
(d) 33 miles.
2. In Chapter 14, how old were Eva and Miriam Moses?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, how many American soldiers are murdered by Hitler's elite bodyguards?
4. In Chapter 9, what was Patton's religious affiliation?
5. In Chapter 21, how many Russians surrounded Berlin?
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 11, in what countries were the Soviets fighting the Germans?
2. When did the Germans begin to develop an atomic bomb?
3. How old was Churchill in 1945?
4. In 1945, what German city was considered the least Nazi of all cities in Germany?
5. During the German invasion of Russia, how many Soviet men and boys in uniform died?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)