1. The Osage refer to which month as "the time of the flower-killing moon" (5)?
2. In what state was the Osage tribe's land located in 1921 at the time of the narrative's beginning?
3. In what decade did the U.S. government forcibly move the Osage tribe from their land in Kansas?
4. Which of Mollie's sisters had died three years before the beginning of the narrative?
5. How old was Minnie when she died?
6. What was Anna's late sister's official cause of death?
A wasting illness.
7. The text states that the Osage tribe took in more than $30 million in what year?
8. In which settlement did Mollie and her family live within the Osage reservation?
9. During what time period did police departments emerge in the United States?
In the mid-nineteenth century.
This section contains 5,262 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)