|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chronicle Two: The Evidence Man, Chapters 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William Hale tried to take out an insurance policy on Henry Roan, he was told that he could only do so if what condition were true?
(a) If Henry Roan owed William Hale a great deal of money.
(b) If Henry Roan divorced his wife.
(c) If Henry Roan were declared to be restricted.
(d) If William Hale paid the policy premiums.
2. How many times per year were Osage land auctions held?
3. How old was Henry Roan at the time of his murder?
4. What happened after Bill Smith confided in several people that he was getting somewhere with his detective work?
(a) His house was bombed.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He went missing and was eventually declared dead.
(d) He was set on fire.
5. How many children did Henry Roan have at the time of his murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what organization did Tom White return after his brother was gunned down in East Texas?
2. Who was the first person to suspect that Lizzie had been murdered using poison?
3. Under what natural feature did the auctioneer stand when conducting the Osage land auctions?
4. Mollie stated that the last time she had seen Anna, it was at what time of day?
5. Harve M. Freas was the sheriff of what county at the time of Anna's death?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)