|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chronicle One: The Marked Woman, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month and year did the justice of the peace close his inquiries into Anna's murder?
(a) November 1927.
(b) July 1921.
(c) May 1918.
(d) October 1923.
2. In what decade did the U.S. government forcibly move the Osage tribe from their land in Kansas?
3. In what location of Kansas were the Osage forced to settle once they had been forcibly removed from their ancestral lands in Oklahoma?
(a) Southeastern Kansas.
(b) Southeastern Colorado.
(c) Southwestern Iowa.
(d) Northwestern Kansas.
4. Mollie's brother-in-law Bill Smith was convinced that Lizzie had actually died due to what cause?
5. Who was the sitting U.S. president when the Louisiana Purchase was enacted?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) James Madison.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last person to be seen with Anna Brown the night she disappeared said that he saw her last when he completed what action?
2. How old was Minnie when she died?
3. Mollie stated that the last time she had seen Anna, it was at what time of day?
4. In what year was the Louisiana Purchase enacted, "which contained lands dominated by the Osage" (37)?
5. What was Anna's late sister's official cause of death?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)