|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chronicle One: The Marked Woman, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harve M. Freas was the sheriff of what county at the time of Anna's death?
(a) Roger Mills County.
(b) Osage County.
(c) Canadian County.
(d) Okfuskee County.
2. What caliber pistol was used to kill both Charles Whitehorn and Anna Brown?
3. Anna's funeral was composed of a mix between Osage traditions and what other traditions?
4. Which of the following was an action the lawmen took upon finding Anna's body?
(a) Made a cast impression of the tire tracks.
(b) Detected tire marks in the soil.
(c) Took photographs of the scene.
(d) Dusted the whiskey bottle for fingerprints.
5. The Osage refer to which month as "the time of the flower-killing moon" (5)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality of the land convinced the Osage chief Wah-Ti-An-Kah and others in the tribe to purchase it as their new homeland?
2. In what decade did the U.S. government forcibly move the Osage tribe from their land in Kansas?
3. What was the name of Mollie's husband?
4. With whom was Anna riding in a car the final time Mollie saw Anna alive?
5. What was determined to be the cause of Anna's death?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)