|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chronicle Two: The Evidence Man, Chapters 18-21 and Chronicle Three: The Reporter, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town were John Ramsey and William Hale tried for murder?
2. Whom did Ernest Burkhart name as Anna's murderer?
(a) Kelsie Morrison.
(b) William Hale.
(c) Henry Grammer.
(d) Asa Kirby.
3. In what famous murder case were handwriting and document analysis first instrumentally used?
(a) Leopold and Loeb.
(b) The Boston Strangler.
(c) Jack the Ripper.
(d) H.H. Holmes.
4. Where did Tom White have to travel in order to interview Burt Lawson about the Osage murders?
(a) To the Dominican Republic.
(b) To Colorado.
(c) To Utah.
(d) To the McAlester state penitentiary.
5. What was Kelsie Morrison's answer when he was asked what he had done directly after shooting Anna in the head?
(a) He said he had succumbed to a nervous breakdown.
(b) He said he had gone home and had eaten supper.
(c) He said he had become frozen with fear.
(d) He said he had gone to the bar to celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Ernest Burkhart offer to pay Burt Lawson for murdering Bill Smith?
2. When William Hale tried to take out an insurance policy on Henry Roan, he was told that he could only do so if what condition were true?
3. Who did Henry Roan consider to be his best friend?
4. What promise did William Hale make to Mollie after the bombing of Bill and Rita Smith's home, resulting in their murders?
5. What was NOT one of the categories assessed on the Bureau of Investigation's Efficiency Rating sheets?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)