Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many party leaders and citizens are involved in discussions for implementing Khrushchev's draft program?
2. Who makes charges of adventurism and capitulation against Khrushchev?
3. Who does Khrushchev restore from exile after Stalin's death?
4. How many citizens march for Stalin in his home of Georgia?
5. By how much does Khrushchev rise retail prices on farm products in 1962?
Discuss the political state in 1958. What is Khrushchev doing to contribute to this environment? What are the thoughts of the other political leaders during this time?
Discuss specifically other leaders' views and reasons for their views toward Khrushchev.
Throughout much of the relationship between Stalin and Khrushchev, Khrushchev is often described as one of Stalin's favorites. When does this view change? Why does Stalin's view of Khrushchev change? Why is Stalin suddenly mistrusting of Khrushchev? Is the mistrust substantiated?
Describe the Marshall Plan. Who is involved in enacting this plan? How does this plan allow Stalin to pass the blame? Who does Stalin pass the blame to? What is Khrushchev's role in this Plan? Do you think the Marshall plan was effective for meeting Stalin's goals?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)