Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Kennedy's advisers called?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
3. What U.S. pilot is captured by the Soviets after parachuting out of his downed plane?
4. How many party leaders and citizens are involved in discussions for implementing Khrushchev's draft program?
5. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout much of the relationship between Stalin and Khrushchev, Khrushchev is often described as one of Stalin's favorites. When does this view change? Why does Stalin's view of Khrushchev change? Why is Stalin suddenly mistrusting of Khrushchev? Is the mistrust substantiated?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Ukraine before Khrushchev takes over. What changes does Khrushchev make to the country? What is the reaction to these changes by the people? By other political leaders? What is the state of the country after all the changes are implemented?
Essay Topic 3
Chapter 1 begins at the end. What is the purpose of this literary method? What information is presented that may assist with understanding the rest of the book?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)