Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Kennedy's advisers called?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
3. What U.S. pilot is captured by the Soviets after parachuting out of his downed plane?
4. How many party leaders and citizens are involved in discussions for implementing Khrushchev's draft program?
5. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Gang of Eight. Who is this group? What is the goal of this group? What effect or influence does this group have?
Essay Topic 2
In 1954 the leadership is once again in turmoil. Discuss the actions from the following leaders: Khrushchev, Molotov, Kaganovich, Malenkov, and Voroshilov. Do these leaders find any solutions? Provide support for your answer from the book.
Essay Topic 3
After reading the entire book, reread Chapter 1. Discuss the purpose of starting at the end. What were the author's intentions? Is this an effective literary method? Do you think the book would have been as effective if a different method was used?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)