Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. On October 31, where does Khrushchev state they need to restore order in?
2. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
3. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
4. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
5. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Khrushchev begin to do while working as an apprentice?
2. Why can rivals underestimate...
This section contains 951 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)