|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Kennedy's advisers called?
(a) The Kennedy team.
(d) Presidential team.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
3. What U.S. pilot is captured by the Soviets after parachuting out of his downed plane?
4. How many party leaders and citizens are involved in discussions for implementing Khrushchev's draft program?
(a) 2.5 million.
(d) 4.6 million.
5. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
(a) Create an alliance with East Germany.
(b) Step down as party leader.
(c) End the War.
(d) Vote in favor of the Gang of Eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What policy alienates the Chinese and creates false holes in the Soviet Union?
2. When is Khrushchev's first press conference?
3. Who does Khrushchev restore from exile after Stalin's death?
4. What does Khrushchev compare the 5 major international events to?
5. What does Khrushchev report positively on to the Presidium during Chapter 17?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)