|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the people blame for the food shortages in 1961?
2. Who does Stalin support during WWII simply to appease the US?
(d) Chiang Kai-shek.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
4. By how much does Khrushchev rise retail prices on farm products in 1962?
5. Discussed in Chapter 13, what does Khrushchev feel that Germany, France, and Italy will do?
(a) Stop trade with Russia.
(b) Create alliances with Poland.
(c) Start a revolution.
(d) Increase their military presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do planners of Operation Grandslam hope keeps the Soviets unprepared?
2. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
3. On May 22, what country does Khrushchev claim the USSR will overtake?
4. On October 31, where does Khrushchev state they need to restore order in?
5. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)