|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Khrushchev obsessed with that he keeps silent about while at Camp David?
(b) West Berlin.
(c) Nuclear energy.
(d) U-2 flights.
2. By how much does Khrushchev rise retail prices on farm products in 1962?
3. In 1956, what does Cairo nationalize?
(a) The Czech Republic.
(d) The Suez Canal.
4. What must Khrushchev face when he returns to the Soviet Union in October of 1960?
(a) Financial decline.
(b) Overturned government.
(c) Agricultural crisis.
(d) Fall of Stalin.
5. Who is the driving force behind the 1962 anti-Stalin campaign?
(b) Liberal intellectuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
2. How does the U.S. respond to the U-2 incident that led to the capture of a U.S. pilot?
3. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
4. When is Khrushchev's first press conference?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)