|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Khrushchev attach Stalin's abuse of power?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
2. Who does Stalin support during WWII simply to appease the US?
(d) Chiang Kai-shek.
3. When is Khrushchev's first press conference?
(a) September 14, 1958.
(b) October 1, 1958.
(c) November 10, 1958.
(d) November 27, 1958.
4. Who does Stalin betray in Chapter 11?
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Kremlin.
5. What do JFK's advisers suggest he avoid during a meeting with Khrushchev in Vienna?
(a) Talk of West Berlin.
(b) Talk of Cuba.
(c) Idealogical arguments.
(d) Signing any treaties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does every U-2 mission require?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
3. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
4. What is Khrushchev's emphasis for party official?
5. What do planners of Operation Grandslam hope keeps the Soviets unprepared?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)