|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how much does Khrushchev rise retail prices on farm products in 1962?
2. What political issues is Troyanovsky the chief of?
(b) Foregin policy.
(c) General Affairs.
(d) Culture and ideology.
3. What are Kennedy's advisers called?
(b) The Kennedy team.
(c) Presidential team.
4. Who does Khrushchev call a meeting with in July of 1958?
(a) The Big Four.
(c) The Big Four plus India.
5. How many citizens march for Stalin in his home of Georgia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Khrushchev and the Gang of Eight meet during Chapter 12?
2. On May 22, what country does Khrushchev claim the USSR will overtake?
3. How many chief assistants does Khrushchev have?
4. Who is responsible for writing Khrushchev's speeches?
5. What must Khrushchev face when he returns to the Soviet Union in October of 1960?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Central Committee's confirmation to divide the parties cause for bewilderment?
2. Why is the pro-Khrushchev petition accepted?
3. What does Khrushchev want from the trip to Cuba?
4. Why is the U.S. twice tarnished during summit meetings?
5. What is the agricultural harvest like in 1958?
6. Why does the U.S. demand a period of relative quiet?
7. What is Khrushchev's agenda in attending the UN General Assembly in 1960?
8. What does Khrushchev discuss during the 22nd Congress?
9. Why does Khrushchev somewhat fear the bombing plans discussed in Chapter 13?
10. What is the purpose of camp literature?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)