|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
(a) Vote in favor of the Gang of Eight.
(b) Step down as party leader.
(c) End the War.
(d) Create an alliance with East Germany.
2. Discussed in Chapter 13, what does Khrushchev feel that Germany, France, and Italy will do?
(a) Create alliances with Poland.
(b) Stop trade with Russia.
(c) Start a revolution.
(d) Increase their military presence.
3. Who is the driving force behind the 1962 anti-Stalin campaign?
(d) Liberal intellectuals.
4. What does Khrushchev take control of before defeating the "anti-party" group?
(b) Community relations.
(d) Foreign Policy.
5. Who do the people blame for the food shortages in 1961?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Khrushchev attach Stalin's abuse of power?
2. What does Khrushchev compare the 5 major international events to?
3. When is Khrushchev's plan to divide the party realized?
4. How many citizens march for Stalin in his home of Georgia?
5. What are Kennedy's advisers called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the pro-Khrushchev petition accepted?
2. Why is the U.S. twice tarnished during summit meetings?
3. Why does the U.S. demand a period of relative quiet?
4. What does Khrushchev discuss during the 22nd Congress?
5. Why is Khrushchev having nightmares about peace?
6. How do Khrushchev's ideologies effect his takeover of foreign policy?
7. What is Khrushchev's response when a deputy foreign minister mentions the captured pilot?
8. Why is the Central Committee's confirmation to divide the parties cause for bewilderment?
9. What does Khrushchev want from the trip to Cuba?
10. Discuss what happens to religion after 1961 under Khrushchev.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)