|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Khrushchev's logic for getting nuclear weapons into Cuba?
2. What do planners of Operation Grandslam hope keeps the Soviets unprepared?
(a) False hope for peace.
(b) Poor intelligence.
(c) Failing economy.
(d) May Day.
3. On October 31, where does Khrushchev state they need to restore order in?
(d) East Germany.
4. Whose control should the capital of the German Democratic Republic be under?
5. The 20th Congress is the first regularly scheduled Congress since when?
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much does Khrushchev rise retail prices on farm products in 1962?
2. How many citizens march for Stalin in his home of Georgia?
3. What does Khrushchev demand on November 10, 1958?
4. In 1956, what does Cairo nationalize?
5. Discussed in Chapter 13, what does Khrushchev feel that Germany, France, and Italy will do?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)