|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev want to address the West Berlin issues with JFK?
(b) The UN General Assembly.
(c) G8 summitt.
(d) United States.
2. Who is the driving force behind the 1962 anti-Stalin campaign?
(b) Liberal intellectuals.
3. When is Khrushchev's draft program established?
4. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
5. How many citizens march for Stalin in his home of Georgia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
2. When is Khrushchev's first press conference?
3. What U.S. pilot is captured by the Soviets after parachuting out of his downed plane?
4. What political issues is Troyanovsky the chief of?
5. What does every U-2 mission require?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss what happens to religion after 1961 under Khrushchev.
2. What is the agricultural harvest like in 1958?
3. How are Khrushchev and the government feeling after congress meets in 1956?
4. What does Khrushchev want from the trip to Cuba?
5. What evidence suggests Khrushchev's "Top Secret" speech was meant to be leaked?
6. Why is the pro-Khrushchev petition accepted?
7. Why does Khrushchev somewhat fear the bombing plans discussed in Chapter 13?
8. What is Khrushchev's response when a deputy foreign minister mentions the captured pilot?
9. How do Khrushchev's ideologies effect his takeover of foreign policy?
10. What is the purpose of camp literature?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)