Short Answer Key
1. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
2. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
3. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
He return to Moscow.
4. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
5. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
6. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
7. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
8. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
Prime Minister and party leader.
9. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
10. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
11. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
12. What type...
This section contains 1,983 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)