|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
(c) Black Sea.
(d) At home.
2. What U.S. pilot is captured by the Soviets after parachuting out of his downed plane?
3. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Bolshevik Elite.
(c) Red Leader.
(d) Ninth Army Political Department.
4. What does Stalin think Voroshilov is during the 19th Congress in 1952?
(a) Worthy of a higher office.
(b) A loyal supporter.
(c) No longer useful.
(d) A Western spy.
5. How many communist officials and sympathizers are killed by the underground?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
2. How many Ukrainians die during WWII?
3. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
4. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
5. In 1956, what does Cairo nationalize?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)