|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hitler invade Poland?
2. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
(a) Middle management.
(b) 2nd or 3rd.
3. In Chapter 9, how do the Politburo colleagues perceive Malenkov?
(d) A threat.
4. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Khrushchev falls in power.
(b) Stalin dies.
(c) Khrushchev is assassinated.
(d) The war ends.
5. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev become head of in 1944?
2. What does Khrushchev demand on November 10, 1958?
3. In 1956, what does Cairo nationalize?
4. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
5. How does Khrushchev's wife die?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)