|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
2. Discussed in Chapter 13, who does Khrushchev negotiate with to set up a provisional government?
(a) The Poles.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The Czechs.
3. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
(a) 1 billion.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
4. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
5. On May 22, what country does Khrushchev claim the USSR will overtake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 12, why does the Central Committee panic?
3. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
4. How many communist officials and sympathizers are killed by the underground?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 14, who is indicated as the USSR's leading war hero?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)