|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1956, what does Cairo nationalize?
(a) The Czech Republic.
(b) The Suez Canal.
2. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(a) Stand trial.
3. Due to short food supplies, what does Khrushchev propose?
(a) Government control of farms.
(b) More police in the cities.
(c) Increase farm production.
(d) Ration cards.
4. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
5. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
2. What political issues is Troyanovsky the chief of?
3. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
4. Who does Khrushchev restore from exile after Stalin's death?
5. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)