|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Red Leader.
(c) Bolshevik Elite.
(d) Ninth Army Political Department.
2. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
(a) Forces him to manipulate others.
(b) Makes him sign a letter to Pravda.
(c) Swears him into the party.
(d) Asks him to act as a spy.
3. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
(b) Bolshevik elite.
(c) Ninth Army Political Department.
4. Why is Lyonia court-martialed while recovering from battle wounds?
(a) Kills a sailor.
(c) Lied about the wounds.
5. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
2. In Chapter 12, who does the Gang of Eight recruit?
3. How does Khrushchev's wife die?
4. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
5. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)