|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
2. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1917 and 1925.
(c) 1915 and 1917.
(d) 1910 and 1914.
3. When does Zhdanov die?
4. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Red Leader.
(c) Ninth Army Political Department.
(d) Bolshevik Elite.
5. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
(d) The metro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does education offer men during the time discussed in Chapter 3?
2. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
3. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
4. What does Stalin think Voroshilov is during the 19th Congress in 1952?
5. What group emphasizes economic improvement in 1917?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)