|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(a) Winning War.
(b) Decreased unemployment.
(c) Lowered taxes.
2. What does education offer men during the time discussed in Chapter 3?
(a) A manager position.
(c) A job in a factory.
(d) A change for political office.
3. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
(a) Sergei and Ksenih.
(b) Ksenih and Nedezhda.
(c) Ksenih and Vera.
(d) Sergei and Lazar .
4. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
(b) The metro.
5. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
2. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
3. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
4. What type of educational program does Khrushchev enroll in?
5. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)