|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of city does Khrushchev move to in 1908?
2. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
(a) He does not trust street cars.
(b) He cannot afford transportation.
(c) There is no transportation available.
(d) He enjoys the exercise.
3. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
4. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(d) The metro.
5. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
2. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
3. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
4. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
5. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)