|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
(a) Poor performance.
(b) Sleeping on the job.
(c) Bad attitude.
(d) His political activities.
2. What is the population of the town Khrushchev lives in in 1908?
3. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
4. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1917 and 1925.
(b) 1915 and 1917.
(c) 1910 and 1914.
(d) 1913 and 1912.
5. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
2. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
3. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
4. When is Khrushchev born?
5. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)