|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does every U-2 mission require?
(a) Presidential authorization.
(b) Five soldiers.
(c) A practice run.
(d) Khrushchev's approval.
2. How does the U.S. respond to the U-2 incident that led to the capture of a U.S. pilot?
(a) They never find out the pilot was captured.
(b) Demand the release of the pilot.
(c) Comes clean.
3. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
4. Who does Stalin betray in Chapter 11?
(b) The Chinese.
(d) The Kremlin.
5. When does Hitler invade Poland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
2. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
3. When does Sergei die?
4. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
5. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)