|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On October 31, where does Khrushchev state they need to restore order in?
(a) East Germany.
2. What does every U-2 mission require?
(a) Five soldiers.
(b) Khrushchev's approval.
(c) Presidential authorization.
(d) A practice run.
3. What does Stalin demand the Russification of?
4. What is Khrushchev obsessed with that he keeps silent about while at Camp David?
(b) Nuclear energy.
(c) West Berlin.
(d) U-2 flights.
5. The 20th Congress is the first regularly scheduled Congress since when?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do planners of Operation Grandslam hope keeps the Soviets unprepared?
2. How long does Khrushchev attach Stalin's abuse of power?
3. In what year does the 20th Congress reconvene?
4. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
5. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)