|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
2. Who becomes Khrushchev's assistant while head of the Ukrainian Party?
3. What is Khrushchev obsessed with that he keeps silent about while at Camp David?
(b) Nuclear energy.
(c) U-2 flights.
(d) West Berlin.
4. How does the U.S. respond to the U-2 incident that led to the capture of a U.S. pilot?
(a) Comes clean.
(b) Demand the release of the pilot.
(d) They never find out the pilot was captured.
5. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
2. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
3. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
4. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
5. What policy alienates the Chinese and creates false holes in the Soviet Union?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)