Mid-Book Test (up to Detailed Summary & Analysis)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many women are waiting in the two-seated buggy when Mrs. Hale goes out to join them in the beginning of the story?
2. Mrs. Hale tells Mrs. Peters, "I sew awful queer sometimes when I'm __________."
3. What had Mrs. Wright requested to be brought to her at the jail in addition to clothes?
4. How many men are waiting in the two-seated buggy when Mrs. Hale goes out to join them in the beginning of the story?
5. What does Mr. Hale say Mrs. Wright...
This section contains 1,205 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)