1. When was John Hossack murdered?
2. When did the murder trial of John Hossack take place?
3. Who went on trial for the murder of John Hossack?
4. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers based on the Hossack murder which she discovered working as _____________.
5. When was A Jury of Her Peers published?
6. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers following the production of what play of the same plot and subject?
7. What theater troupe, of which Glaspell was a member, produced a one-act play with the same plot as A Jury of Her Peers?
The Provincetown Players.
8. Where did John Hossack's murder take place?
This section contains 4,305 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)