|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Wright's shawl always hangs on what?
(a) The stair door.
(b) The coat rack.
(c) The cupboard door.
(d) The closet door.
2. What did Mr. Hale think he heard someone say the second time he knocked on the Wright's door the previous day?
(a) "Mr. Wright is dead."
(b) "Come in."
(c) "No one's home."
(d) "Go away."
3. What is beside the wooden bucket on a low shelf in the kitchen?
(a) A paper bag.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A stock pot.
(d) A knife.
4. How many women are waiting in the two-seated buggy when Mrs. Hale goes out to join them in the beginning of the story?
5. Who had the sheriff sent off "for that man who went crazy" yesterday in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands accused of murder in A Jury of Her Peers?
2. When talking with Mrs. Peters, Mrs. Hale claims, "If there had been years and years of -- nothing, then a bird to sing to you, it would be awful ____ after the bird was still."
3. Where did John Hossack's murder take place?
4. How many times had Mrs. Hale been to the Wright home before the narrative begins?
5. What was Mrs. Wright's maiden name?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)