|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mr. Hale been going to town to sell the previous morning?
2. As the men reenter to leave, Mrs. Hale takes the box and puts it where?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) In her coat pocket.
(c) Back in the house.
(d) Under the buggy seat.
3. What does the county attorney say is "the thing we need" before exiting with the men to investigate?
(a) A time of death.
(b) A suspect.
(c) A motive.
(d) A weapon.
4. What is the name of the coroner who came to the Wrights' home the previous day?
(a) Dr. Freud.
(b) Dr. Meadows.
(c) Dr. Lloyd.
(d) Dr. Phelps.
5. In what grammatical tense is A Jury of Her Peers written?
(a) Past tense.
(b) Future tense.
(c) Present tense.
(d) Present imperfect tense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale almost sit down on when she is alone with Mrs. Peters?
2. How did Mrs. Wright describe her sleeping habits to Mr. Hale?
3. Where had Mrs. Hale met Mrs. Peters previously?
4. To whom does Sheriff Peters ask Mr. Hale to explain what he'd seen the previous morning in the beginning of the story?
5. In her despair, Mrs. Hail says, "I tell you, it's queer, Mrs. Peters. We live close together, and we" what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)