|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The majority of the action in A Jury of Her Peers takes place in what room of the house?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The living room.
2. What word means concealed; secret; disguised?
3. Mrs. Peters becomes frozen near the end of the story because she is unable to touch what?
(a) The bird.
(b) The dirty dishes.
(c) John Wright.
(d) The quilt.
4. Whose "hands aren't always as clean as they might be," according to Mrs. Hale?
5. What is the setting of A Jury of Her Peers?
(a) Anderson County.
(b) Jackson County.
(c) Wright County.
(d) Dickson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Sheriff Peters ask Mr. Hale to explain what he'd seen the previous morning in the beginning of the story?
2. What is the name of the county attorney?
3. How did Mrs. Wright describe her sleeping habits to Mr. Hale?
4. Before Mr. Hale began his story, he looked "as if standing in that kitchen and having to tell what he had seen there yesterday morning made him" ____________.
5. As Mr. Hale began to retell the previous days events, Mrs. Hale "had that sinking feeling of the mother whose child is about to _____________.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)