|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers uneven stitching in one of the quilt blocks?
(a) George Henderson.
(b) Sheriff Peters.
(c) Mrs. Peters.
(d) Martha Hale.
2. Who had requested that Mrs. Hale come along to the crime scene in the beginning of the story?
(a) Mrs. Peters.
(b) Henry Peters.
(c) George Henderson.
(d) Lewis Hale.
3. Whose "hands aren't always as clean as they might be," according to Mrs. Hale?
4. What sentence follows Mrs. Hale's line: "No, Wright wouldn't like the bird -- a thing that sang. She used to sing"?
(a) "And then she killed him."
(b) "He hated the melody."
(c) "He killed that too."
(d) "And look where it got her."
5. When discussing the case with the sheriff, the county attorney says, "But you know juries when it comes to" what?
(a) Country folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Peters asks if Mrs. Wright had a bird, Mrs. Hale replies that there was a man in town selling what the year before?
2. What fur item does Mrs. Peters go to hang up when she discovers Mrs. Wright's sewing basket?
3. The men reenter as Mrs. Hale is asking, "Do you suppose she was going to quilt it or just" what?
4. What word means to find fault with (a person, group, etc.); blame; censure?
5. Where was Susan Glaspell born?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)