|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to lack of importance or consequence?
2. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her "Has anybody been notified?"
(b) "They're on their way."
(d) "His son."
3. When discussing the case with the sheriff, the county attorney marks that the crime was committed in what way?
4. Mrs. Peters becomes frozen near the end of the story because she is unable to touch what?
(a) The dirty dishes.
(b) The quilt.
(c) John Wright.
(d) The bird.
5. What does Mrs. Hale almost sit down on when she is alone with Mrs. Peters?
(a) The couch.
(b) The kitchen table.
(c) The porch swing.
(d) The rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men go to investigate after returning from upstairs?
2. In the actual murder case upon which A Jury of Her Peers is based, John Hossack was killed with what weapon?
3. When was the play Trifles first produced?
4. In her despair, Mrs. Hail says, "I tell you, it's queer, Mrs. Peters. We live close together, and we" what?
5. Of the boy who killed Mrs. Peters' kitten as a child, she says, "If they hadn't held me back I would have" what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)