|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale suggest when Mrs. Peters questions what happened to Mrs. Wright's bird?
(a) "I think it flew away."
(b) "She gave it away."
(c) "I suppose maybe the cat got it."
(d) "It died of old age."
2. What is half-sifted when Mrs. Hale departs her kitchen in the beginning of the story?
3. What color is Mrs. Wright's shawl?
4. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her "Has anybody been notified?"
(c) "His son."
(d) "They're on their way."
5. What color is the rocking chair in the Wrights' home?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wrights' home is located in what?
2. In her despair, Mrs. Hail says, "I tell you, it's queer, Mrs. Peters. We live close together, and we" what?
3. Of Mrs. Hale, Susan Glaspell writes, "the fact that she had lived neighbor to that girl for twenty years, and had let her die for" what was more than she could bear?
4. What is Mr. Hale's first name?
5. Mrs. Hale muses, "Not having children makes less work, but it makes" what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)