|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale discover under the cloth in Mrs. Wright's sewing basket?
(a) A gun.
(b) A dead mouse.
(d) A pretty box.
2. Mrs. Hale describes Mrs. Wright as having been like a what in her youth?
3. The majority of the action in A Jury of Her Peers takes place in what room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bathroom.
4. What does the sheriff suggest Mr. Henderson look at with him before leaving?
(a) The barn.
(b) The windows.
(c) The floors.
(d) The mirror.
5. What does Mrs. Peters attempt to put in her handbag before they leave the house?
(a) An apron.
(b) Some jewelry.
(c) A towel.
(d) The box.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Mr. Henderson travel to come to the crime scene?
2. What is Mrs. Hale's last line in the story?
3. What was Mrs. Peters' kitten killed with when she was young?
4. When alone with Mrs. Peters, Mrs. Hale asks, "I wonder how it would seem never to have had any" what?
5. What word means concealed; secret; disguised?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)