|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had requested that Mrs. Hale come along to the crime scene in the beginning of the story?
(a) Lewis Hale.
(b) Mrs. Peters.
(c) Henry Peters.
(d) George Henderson.
2. Where did John Hossack's murder take place?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Indianola, Iowa.
(c) Bowling Green, Kentucky.
(d) Cairo, Illinois.
3. Where was Susan Glaspell born?
(a) Missoula, Montana.
(b) Davenport, Iowa.
(c) Bismarck, North Dakota.
(d) Spearfish, South Dakota.
4. When the women are alone, Mrs. Peters tells Mrs. Hale, "Mr. Henderson is awful ______ in a speech."
5. Of the boy who killed Mrs. Peters' kitten as a child, she says, "If they hadn't held me back I would have" what?
(a) "Stopped him."
(b) "Gouged his eyes."
(c) "Killed him."
(d) "Hurt him."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff suggest Mr. Henderson look at with him before leaving?
2. Who does Mrs. Hale say "have their hands full" to Mr. Henderson?
3. Where do the men go to investigate first after leaving the women in the kitchen?
4. What does Mrs. Hale absentmindedly begin to do with the ill-stitched block of quilting?
5. How did Mrs. Wright describe her sleeping habits to Mr. Hale?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)