|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Hale's sister's name?
2. What color is Mrs. Wright's shawl?
3. In the actual murder case upon which A Jury of Her Peers is based, John Hossack was killed with what weapon?
(a) An axe.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A rope.
(d) A gun.
4. Where does Mrs. Peters say she and her husband had homesteaded before living here?
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the county attorney say is "the thing we need" before exiting with the men to investigate?
2. In what year did Susan Glaspell die?
3. Whom did Mr. Hale call in to go upstairs with him the day before when he found Mr. Wright?
4. What is the name of the coroner who came to the Wrights' home the previous day?
5. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her "Then why can't I see him?" after he was informed Mr. Wright was home?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)