|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Peters notice about the bird cage?
(a) It leans to the side.
(b) The door is broken.
(c) It is missing a panel.
(d) There is no cover.
2. What does Mrs. Peters say Mrs. Wright was frightened of in her house the previous day?
(a) Her bird.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her cat.
(d) A spider.
3. Mrs. Hale suggests that Mrs. Peters not tell Mrs. Wright what?
(a) They found the bird.
(b) Her stitching was off.
(c) The fruit is ruined.
(d) The dishes weren't done.
4. Where do the men go to investigate after returning from upstairs?
(a) The barn.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The field.
5. For what does Mrs. Hale repeatedly blame herself in the story?
(a) Not visiting Mrs. Wright.
(b) Not adopting the bird.
(c) Spreading rumors about Mr. Wright.
(d) Spreading rumors about Mrs. Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Mrs. Wright requested to be brought to her at the jail in addition to clothes?
2. What item makes Mrs. Hale nervous when the county attorney takes it out while listening to Mr. Hale's story?
3. As the men reenter to leave, Mrs. Hale takes the box and puts it where?
4. When discussing the case with the sheriff, the county attorney says, "But you know juries when it comes to" what?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Hale's eldest son?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)