|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers based on the Hossack murder which she discovered working as _____________.
(a) A judge.
(b) An actress.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A journalist.
2. How does Mrs. Hale describe the dress Minnie Foster wore while singing with the choir?
(a) Red with blue ribbons.
(b) White with blue ribbons.
(c) Blue with red ribbons.
(d) Blue with yellow ribbons.
3. When does Mrs. Hale recall having met Mrs. Peters previously in the beginning of the story?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 2 months ago.
(c) 6 months ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
4. Who has been murdered in A Jury of Her Peers?
(a) Martha Hale.
(b) John Wright.
(c) Henry Peters.
(d) Minnie Foster.
5. What does Mrs. Hale discover under the cloth in Mrs. Wright's sewing basket?
(a) A gun.
(b) A dead mouse.
(d) A pretty box.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Susan Glaspell born?
2. What does Mrs. Hale suggest Mrs. Peters take with her to Mrs. Wright at the jail, to "take up her mind"?
3. What does the sheriff suggest Mr. Henderson look at with him before leaving?
4. Mrs. Wright's shawl always hangs on what?
5. What is the name of the coroner who came to the Wrights' home the previous day?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)