|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Hale catches sight of an opened bucket of _________ on a low shelf in the kitchen.
2. Where do the men go to investigate after returning from upstairs?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The field.
(d) The barn.
3. What does the county attorney say is "the thing we need" before exiting with the men to investigate?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A time of death.
(c) A suspect.
(d) A motive.
4. Mrs. Hale states to Mrs. Peters, "The law is the law -- and a bad" what?
(a) "Woman is a bad woman."
(b) "Man is a bad man."
(c) "Law is a bad law."
(d) "Stove is a bad stove."
5. When does Mrs. Hale recall having met Mrs. Peters previously in the beginning of the story?
(a) 6 months ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 2 months ago.
(d) 20 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only unbroken jar of fruit in the cupboard is filled with ___________.
2. What kind of trees surround the Wright home?
3. When did the murder trial of John Hossack take place?
4. What did Mrs. Wright do when Mr. Hale told her he wanted to see Mr. Wright the previous day?
5. What color is Mrs. Wright's shawl?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)