|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word means concealed; secret; disguised?
2. Mrs. Hale describes Minnie Foster as having been _________ 20 years ago.
3. Why is Mr. Henderson unable to dry his hands after washing them in the sink?
(a) There are no towels.
(b) The towels are wet in the sink.
(c) Mrs. Hale has the towels.
(d) The hand-towels are dirty.
4. What is Mrs. Hale in the middle of making when she must leave her kitchen in the beginning of the story?
5. Mrs. Hale tells Mr. Henderson that she rarely visited the Wright home because it didn't seem very ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When alone with Mrs. Peters, Mrs. Hale asks, "I wonder how it would seem never to have had any" what?
2. What had Mrs. Wright requested to be brought to her at the jail in addition to clothes?
3. To whose house did Harry go to use the telephone the previous day?
4. What was the name of Susan Glaspell's father?
5. What does Mrs. Hale discover wrapped in a piece of silk in Mrs. Wright's things?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)