|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose house did Harry go to use the telephone the previous day?
(a) The Johnsons'.
(b) The Abbots'.
(c) The Stevens'.
(d) The Rivers'.
2. What does Mrs. Hale surmise Mrs. Wright was going to do with the bird?
(a) Give it to the Sheriff.
(b) Give it to Mrs. Wright.
(c) Bury it in the pretty box.
(d) Throw it in the trash.
3. What does the county attorney say is "the thing we need" before exiting with the men to investigate?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A suspect.
(c) A motive.
(d) A time of death.
4. When was the play Trifles first produced?
5. Mrs. Hale suggests that Mrs. Peters not tell Mrs. Wright what?
(a) The fruit is ruined.
(b) They found the bird.
(c) Her stitching was off.
(d) The dishes weren't done.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Glaspell work when she covered the murder trial of John Hossack?
2. The county attorney asserts that there is "no sign at all of anyone having" what?
3. What time was it when Mr. Hale had stopped by the Wright home the previous day?
4. What fur item does Mrs. Peters go to hang up when she discovers Mrs. Wright's sewing basket?
5. Mrs. Hale is startled by hearing Mrs. Peters say: "A person gets discouraged -- and loses" what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)