|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only unbroken jar of fruit in the cupboard is filled with ___________.
2. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers based on the Hossack murder which she discovered working as _____________.
(a) A journalist.
(b) A judge.
(c) An actress.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What is the name of the coroner who came to the Wrights' home the previous day?
(a) Dr. Phelps.
(b) Dr. Meadows.
(c) Dr. Freud.
(d) Dr. Lloyd.
4. Where does Mrs. Peters say she and her husband had homesteaded before living here?
5. What does Mrs. Peters reply when Mrs. Hale asks her, "Do you think she -- did it?"
(a) "I have no doubt."
(b) "What do you think?"
(c) "It's possible."
(d) "Oh, I don't know."
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Wright is described socially as a man who _____________.
2. Where did Mrs. Wright point when Mr. Hale asked the whereabouts of Mr. Wright?
3. Mrs. Peters becomes frozen near the end of the story because she is unable to touch what?
4. When discussing the case with the sheriff, the county attorney says, "But you know juries when it comes to" what?
5. To whose house did Harry go to use the telephone the previous day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)