|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sheriff Peters' first name?
2. What does Mrs. Hale respond when the county attorney sees the birdcage and asks, "Has the bird flown?"
(a) "It has."
(b) "We think the cat got it."
(c) "It was murdered."
(d) "To heaven."
3. Before Mr. Hale began his story, he looked "as if standing in that kitchen and having to tell what he had seen there yesterday morning made him" ____________.
(a) Want to leave.
(b) Want to throw up.
(c) Almost sick.
(d) Almost turn blue.
4. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her "Then why can't I see him?" after he was informed Mr. Wright was home?
(a) "Cause he's sleeping.."
(b) "Cause he's working."
(c) "Cause he's dead."
(d) "Cause he's bathing."
5. In what year did Susan Glaspell die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was it when Mr. Hale had stopped by the Wright home the previous day?
2. How many men are waiting in the two-seated buggy when Mrs. Hale goes out to join them in the beginning of the story?
3. What had Mr. Hale been going to town to sell the previous morning?
4. What does Mrs. Hale suddenly become worried about regarding her son in the beginning of the story?
5. When discussing the case with the sheriff, the county attorney marks that the crime was committed in what way?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)