|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Hale's response when Mrs. Peters says, "Of course we don't know who killed the bird"?
(a) "Minnie Foster did."
(b) "I knew Minnie Foster."
(c) "John Wright did."
(d) "I knew John Wright."
2. What was the name of Susan Glaspell's father?
(a) Theodore L. Glaspell.
(b) Forrest C. Glaspell.
(c) Elmer S. Glaspell.
(d) James. R. Glaspell.
3. Where do the men go to investigate after returning from upstairs?
(a) The field.
(b) The basement.
(c) The barn.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Whom did Mr. Hale call in to go upstairs with him the day before when he found Mr. Wright?
(d) Mrs. Hale.
5. What does Mrs. Hale respond when the county attorney sees the birdcage and asks, "Has the bird flown?"
(a) "To heaven."
(b) "It has."
(c) "We think the cat got it."
(d) "It was murdered."
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wrights' home is located in what?
2. Where did John Hossack's murder take place?
3. What novelist and playwright did Susan Glaspell marry?
4. What does Mrs. Peters look for to wrap Mrs. Wright's clothing in?
5. What color is the rocking chair in the Wrights' home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)