|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale discover under the cloth in Mrs. Wright's sewing basket?
(b) A pretty box.
(c) A gun.
(d) A dead mouse.
2. Where do the men go to investigate first after leaving the women in the kitchen?
(a) Into the yard.
(b) Into the nursery.
3. What is Mr. Hale's response when asked the question of Mrs. Wright, "How did she seem to feel about your coming?"
(a) "Why, I don't think she minded -- one way or other."
(b) "Well, she asked me to stay for tea."
(c) "Why, she jumped up and ran from the room."
(d) "She seemed agitated that I was there."
4. When was John Hossack murdered?
5. When was Susan Glaspell born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Hale describe the dress Minnie Foster wore while singing with the choir?
2. What does Mrs. Peters reply when the county attorney asks the women, "have you decided whether she was going to quilt it or knot it?"
3. What time was it when Mr. Hale had stopped by the Wright home the previous day?
4. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her, "Who did this, Mrs. Wright?"
5. In the actual murder case upon which A Jury of Her Peers is based, John Hossack was killed with what weapon?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)