|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the county attorney near the end of the story, "Did you want to see what Mrs. Peters was going to take in?"
(a) Minnie Foster.
(b) Mr. Hale.
(c) Mrs. Hale.
(d) Sheriff Peters.
2. Where did Glaspell study for one semester of graduate school?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) University of Miami.
(c) University of Phoenix.
(d) University of San Francisco.
3. How did Mrs. Wright describe her sleeping habits to Mr. Hale?
(a) "I sleep light."
(b) "I sleep sound."
(c) "I sleep downstairs."
(d) "I sleep fitfully."
4. What did Mrs. Wright do when Mr. Hale told her he wanted to see Mr. Wright the previous day?
(b) Went to the kitchen.
(c) Went upstairs.
5. Where does Mrs. Peters say she and her husband had homesteaded before living here?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hale discover wrapped in a piece of silk in Mrs. Wright's things?
2. When the women are alone, Mrs. Peters tells Mrs. Hale, "Mr. Henderson is awful ______ in a speech."
3. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers based on the Hossack murder which she discovered working as _____________.
4. In what narrative mode is A Jury of Her Peers written?
5. What is the setting of A Jury of Her Peers?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)