|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers following the production of what play of the same plot and subject?
(a) Vanishing Evidence.
(b) Little Things.
(c) The Quiet Farmhouse.
2. Where did Glaspell study for one semester of graduate school?
(a) University of Miami.
(b) University of Phoenix.
(c) University of Chicago.
(d) University of San Francisco.
3. Mrs. Hale muses, "Not having children makes less work, but it makes" what?
(a) A quiet house.
(b) Things too peaceful.
(c) Life boring.
(d) No sense.
4. From what university did Susan Glaspell earn her bachelor's degree?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Drake University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Brown University.
5. What was Mrs. Wright's response when Mr. Hale asked her, "Who did this, Mrs. Wright?"
(a) "A burglar did it."
(b) "My son did it."
(c) "I don't know."
(d) "I did it."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the county attorney?
2. Mrs. Hale remembers Mrs. Wright mostly as she was before she married, how many years ago?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Hale's eldest son?
4. Mrs. Hale states to Mrs. Peters, "The law is the law -- and a bad" what?
5. Who stands accused of murder in A Jury of Her Peers?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)