|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike's house look like inside?
(a) It looks like a very fancy log cabin.
(b) It is mostly redwood inside.
(c) Hardwood floors, glass walls and amazing views.
(d) Like a home built in the 1980's.
2. Who does Dru see while she is doing the activity in question # 154?
(b) A homeless man.
(c) Diane and Mike.
3. What is Elisa doing because of shock?
(d) Sitting in a chair rocking.
4. What is Diane wearing at the celebration?
(a) A dress with dolphins on it.
(b) A skirt and blouse.
(c) A mermaid dress.
(d) A pair of jeans.
5. What does Dru's mother want for her?
(a) That she has a practical education.
(b) That she have money and security.
(c) That she do well in school.
(d) That she do whatever she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dru offer Elisa?
2. What does Dru's father do after dinner?
3. What does Dru's oldest sister do?
4. What kind of feeling does Dru have when she and Mike are walking?
5. Why does the music stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mike say to Elisa about his feelings towards her?
2. What does Elisa want Dru to warn Tom about and what does Dru say to Tom?
3. Where is the party after Scooter and Elisa's jump, what is there and who does Diane pay attention to? Where does Mike and Dru sit?
4. What does Claire ask Dru about Diane?
5. Where do Dru and Mike go for a walk and why does this upset Elisa?
6. Where does everyone go from the celebration and what does Dru promise Elisa?
7. What does Diane do when a slow song comes on and why does the music stop?
8. What does Mike and Dru talk about concerning Tom's stitches and jumping?
9. Where has Dru and her family been invited, how does her mother react to the invitation and how does Dru feel about it?
10. What happens when Dru's family first arrives at Mike's house, how is the dinner and why does Janie irritate Dru?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)