|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dru tell Elisa?
(a) She is not bad with a sword.
(b) She looks good with the shield.
(c) She can leave with Dru and Mike.
(d) She does not have to do what Scooter tells her.
2. What does Dru say about the police?
(a) She does not think they care what happens at the Nail.
(b) She could call the officer who came to their school.
(c) She will talk to her father about the police.
(d) She knows a sergeant there.
3. What does Mike's house look like inside?
(a) It is mostly redwood inside.
(b) Like a home built in the 1980's.
(c) Hardwood floors, glass walls and amazing views.
(d) It looks like a very fancy log cabin.
4. Why does Dru decide she might not be special to Mike?
(a) His younger sister talks about several girls he has dated.
(b) Diane has been to his house.
(c) His parents are condescending to her.
(d) Mike does not pay much attention to her at dinner.
5. What does Scooter call himself and Elisa?
(a) The ultimate couple.
(b) The chosen ones.
(c) The dynamic duo.
(d) The terrible twos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dru's mother want for her?
2. What is Elisa doing because of shock?
3. What does Dru say to Elisa about boys?
4. Where does everyone go when they leave the celebration?
5. With what does Diane present Elisa and Scooter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Dru go running with her dog, who does she see and what does she hope about Elisa?
2. Who do Mike and Dru see on the beach, what does Mike do about it, and how does Dru connect her and Elisa?
3. Where does everyone go from the celebration and what does Dru promise Elisa?
4. Why does Dru get angry with her mother, what does she say and how does her mother respond?
5. What does Elisa want Dru to warn Tom about and what does Dru say to Tom?
6. How does Mike feel about the invitation to Dru's family and what does he say about telling an adult about the jumping?
7. How does Elisa feel about going up to the presentation, what does Dru tell her and what does she continue to see?
8. What happens when and right after the twins jump?
9. What does Mike ask Dru out on the terrace, and what is her response?
10. What will Mrs. Moriarty be doing in the fall, and how do the two families feel about the California University system? How does Dru's dad feel about his children and college?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)