|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisa make Dru swear?
(a) Not to call Elisa's mother.
(b) Not to laugh at her.
(c) Not to tell the kids at school about the boot.
(d) Not to call Elisa's doctor.
2. Why does Sccoter ask Mike and Dru to drive his motor scooter down to the cliff?
(a) He wants to talk to Elisa.
(b) He wants it waiting for him.
(c) He is too nervous to drive.
(d) He is anxious to jump.
3. What color is Elisa's hair?
4. What is the distance from the Nail to the water?
(a) 90 feet.
(b) 55 feet.
(c) 87 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
5. In what kind of house does Elisa live?
(a) A fixer-upper.
(b) In a condominium.
(c) A very expensive ranch style house.
(d) A mobile home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scooter seem before the jump?
2. What does Tom think Elisa will do for Scooter?
3. What does Elisa do when Dru shows her the mangled boot?
4. On what occasion did Dru's mother first see her father?
5. What does Elisa refuse to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Elisa awoken after Dru had put her to bed and what does she do about Scooter's invitation? How does Dru react?
2. What does Jeremy say to Dru when she sees him?
3. What happens when Dru shows Elisa the mangled boot?
4. What does Dru do after Elisa falls asleep and how does she feel about her dad?
5. What does Scooter ask Mike and Dru to do, why does he ask them and what does Dru think of Scooter jumping?
6. Who does Dru run into while walking her dog and what does the person ask her and say to her?
7. What is Dru's response to the rumor she hears and what does Mike think of her response?
8. Who drives Dru and MIke back to Mike's car and what is Diane like?
9. What does Dru tell Elisa as Elisa is dressing, what is Elisa's response and what does Elisa do to get ready to go to the party?
10. Why is Dru different from the other teenagers at the Nail, what rumor does one teen say to Dru?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)