|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom feel about Diane's suggestion to Mike?
2. What would Dru like to do about the jump?
(a) Talk everyone out of it.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Jump also.
(d) Have them wait for a better day.
3. How does Dru get to talk to Elisa?
(a) Gets between Elisa and Scooter.
(b) Pulls her out of Scooter's arms.
(c) Trips Elisa as she goes by her.
(d) Beckons her over to the car.
4. What does Dru wonder about with the crowd around her?
(a) How she ended up a member of that crowd.
(b) Why she wants to be around them.
(c) Why they think they are better than she is.
(d) Why they are so stupid.
5. Whose boot comes floating to the surface of the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think Elisa will do for Scooter?
2. What does Dru think about Scooter?
3. What does Scooter bring with him to wear on his jump?
4. How is Dru perceived by the other teenagers?
5. How does Scooter seem before the jump?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dru tell Elisa as Elisa is dressing, what is Elisa's response and what does Elisa do to get ready to go to the party?
2. What has Dru just finished, and what is she thinking about as she walks her dog looking at houses?
3. Whose house does Dru pass and what does she think when she passes it?
4. How does Diane feel about Mike?
5. What does Mike say about his father and Dru's mother in the car?
6. What is it like at the Nail right before Elisa and Scooter jump, what does Lizzie say and what does Mike do with Dru?
7. What does Dru do after Elisa falls asleep and how does she feel about her dad?
8. What happens when Scooter and Elisa jump and immediately after?
9. What does Mike say about Scooter jumping?
10. What is Dru's response to the rumor she hears and what does Mike think of her response?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)