|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mike's ex-girlfriend?
2. How are most of the kids that are there known to each other?
(a) They are all part of the surfer crowd.
(b) There is no connection between them.
(c) They are almost all seniors.
(d) They live in the same neighborhood.
3. What does Dru ask Elisa?
(a) If she would wait one more week.
(b) If she is pregnant.
(c) When was the last time she saw a doctor.
(d) If she wants Dru to call Elisa's mother.
4. What does Dru's father do for a living?
(a) President of a bank.
(b) Owns a grocery chain.
(d) Owns a music store and plays piano.
5. What does Dru's mother do for a living?
(d) Real estate agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dru wonder about with the crowd around her?
2. What does Mike try to do with Dru in the car?
3. What does Lizzie know that Dru knows also?
4. What would Dru like to do about the jump?
5. What does Tom think Elisa will do for Scooter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Dru just finished, and what is she thinking about as she walks her dog looking at houses?
2. What does Dru do when she gets to Elisa's house and how does she take care of Elisa?
3. What does Hopi say about jumping?
4. How does Dru feel towards Scooter after Elisa tells Dru about the drowned girl and what does Elisa say to her?
5. Where do Dru and Mike go at the beginning of Chapter Two, what is it like there, who else is there, and what does Dru hope?
6. What is the Nail and who has been hurt on it?
7. What is it like at the Nail right before Elisa and Scooter jump, what does Lizzie say and what does Mike do with Dru?
8. What does Dru tell Elisa as Elisa is dressing, what is Elisa's response and what does Elisa do to get ready to go to the party?
9. What does Mike say about his father and Dru's mother in the car?
10. What does Jeremy say to Dru when she sees him?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)