|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Dru be going to Northwestern?
(a) The beginning of September.
(b) The end of August.
(d) The beginning of August.
2. What does Dru's mother do for a living?
(c) Real estate agent.
3. Why does Dru want to leave the Nail?
(a) She needs to work in the morning.
(b) She has to get home before her mother.
(c) The kids there are drunk.
(d) It is too cold and windy.
4. What does Dru wonder about with the crowd around her?
(a) How she ended up a member of that crowd.
(b) Why they think they are better than she is.
(c) Why they are so stupid.
(d) Why she wants to be around them.
5. Who is Diane's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition outside near the Nail?
2. What would Dru like to do about the jump?
3. What does Jeremy say he told Scooter?
4. What does Hopi look like?
5. What does Hopi say to the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dru's response to the rumor she hears and what does Mike think of her response?
2. Who does Dru run into while walking her dog and what does the person ask her and say to her?
3. Who drives Dru and MIke back to Mike's car and what is Diane like?
4. What does Dru want to do once she and Mike get back to the top of the Nail, who is Hopi and what does he give Dru?
5. What is it like at the Nail right before Elisa and Scooter jump, what does Lizzie say and what does Mike do with Dru?
6. Whose house does Dru pass and what does she think when she passes it?
7. Why does Jeremy know about the girl who was injured jumping, and what happens with his talk with Scooter the night before the jump?
8. What does Dru do after Elisa falls asleep and how does she feel about her dad?
9. What does Mike say about his father and Dru's mother in the car?
10. What does Dru do when she gets to Elisa's house and how does she take care of Elisa?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)