|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dru try to convince herself about Elisa?
(a) That Scooter will help Elisa heal.
(b) That Elisa will tell her mother there is a problem.
(c) That Elisa will get better.
(d) That Dru worries too much about her.
2. Why does Dru stop trying to talk to Tom?
(a) He sees Diane and goes to her.
(b) He has shut her off.
(c) Diane comes up and smiles at him.
(d) Mike comes up and kisses her.
3. What does Mike ask Dru to do?
(a) Get an apartment in Chicago so he can join her.
(b) Go on to Northwestern.
(c) Go to Northwestern in her sophmore year.
(d) Stay in California.
4. What does Dru say to her mother about her dad?
(a) Her mother should respect her father more.
(b) Her mother never reminisces about her father.
(c) Her father is smart for leaving.
(d) Her mother should appreciate her husband more.
5. What does Dru say about the police?
(a) She could call the officer who came to their school.
(b) She does not think they care what happens at the Nail.
(c) She will talk to her father about the police.
(d) She knows a sergeant there.
6. Where does Dru go in the activity in question # 154?
(a) On the beach.
(b) To Elisa's house.
(c) Around the neighborhood.
(d) To the computer store.
7. Why does Mike say Tom and Diane will probably break up?
(a) Tom is going far away for college.
(b) Diane is going to college in another state.
(c) Tom cannot compare to Mike.
(d) Diane is still too interested in Mike.
8. Where does everyone go when they leave the celebration?
(a) To the school.
(b) To the beach.
(d) To the nail.
9. Who does Mike say Diane will probably get involved with?
10. Why does Diane smirk over Tom?
(a) She knows she is the cause of him wanting to jump.
(b) She knows that Tom is upset with Hopi.
(c) She thinks jumping the nail does make Scooter a hero.
(d) She knows she is the reason he is leaving early.
11. What does Dru whisper to her dog?
(a) She wants to talk to her dad.
(b) She's rather go to Chicago than dinner tomorrow.
(c) She thinks humans are all crazy.
(d) She hopes he is happy.
12. Who does Dru see while she is doing the activity in question # 154?
(a) Diane and Mike.
(b) A homeless man.
13. What is the name of Dru's oldest sister?
14. What is Mike's younger sister's name?
15. What is Dru's father's opinion of his children's education?
(a) He wishes Dru would stay in town.
(b) He is happy his girls are going out of state for school.
(c) He is happy they have scholarships to attend anywhere.
(d) He thinks girls don't need college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the music stop?
2. With what does Diane present Elisa and Scooter?
3. What does Diane do when she comes up to Mike and Dru?
4. What does Dru's mother tell her when she gets home?
5. What does Dru's mother say to her about Mike?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)