|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the other teenagers at the Nail different from Dru?
(a) They come from the lower valley.
(b) They are rich and wear designer clothing.
(c) They are not members of the National Honor Society.
(d) They all belong to the football team or cheerleading squad.
2. Why does Sccoter ask Mike and Dru to drive his motor scooter down to the cliff?
(a) He wants it waiting for him.
(b) He is anxious to jump.
(c) He wants to talk to Elisa.
(d) He is too nervous to drive.
3. How does Elisa respond to Dru's question?
(a) Says she doesn't need any medicine.
(b) Says she is not pregnant.
(c) Says she might wait a week.
(d) Tells her that her mother is in New York.
4. What does Dru think about the houses in her neighborhood?
(a) They are of poor quality.
(b) They are cheap.
(c) They are expensive.
(d) They are ugly.
5. What is Dru doing at the opening of Chapter One?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Playing on the computer.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Walking her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Dru be going to Northwestern?
2. What does Dru do before Scooter jumps?
3. What does Lizzie know that Dru knows also?
4. Who is Mike's ex-girlfriend?
5. How is Dru perceived by the other teenagers?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)