1. From what school has Dru just graduated?
(a) Los Altos High.
(b) Pasadena High School.
(c) La Paloma High.
(d) Los Gatos High.
2. What is Dru doing at the opening of Chapter One?
(a) Walking her dog.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Playing on the computer.
(d) Talking on the phone.
3. What does Dru think about the houses in her neighborhood?
(a) They are cheap.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They are expensive.
(d) They are of poor quality.
4. What does Dru's mother do for a living?
(b) Real estate agent.
5. How did Mike change Dru's life?
(a) Her mother lets her go out more since dating him.
(b) He made her part of the in crowd.
(c) Her grades lowered because she spends too much time with him.
(d) Her grades in math went up.
6. Who is Mike's ex-girlfriend?
7. When will Dru be going to Northwestern?
(b) The end of August.
(c) The beginning of August.
(d) The beginning of September.
This section contains 5,180 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)