|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Pages 91-107.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 5, what does Maureen wonder about the town woman?
(a) Whether she loves July.
(b) Whether July loves her.
(c) Whether she has children.
(d) Whether she is married.
2. What does July’s son realize in Section 2, that the others do not?
(a) They no longer have money.
(b) They will eventually be caught.
(c) The whites are now alone.
(d) The whites are now powerless.
3. In Section 1, where are the children sleeping, once in the hut?
(c) The floor.
(d) Car seats.
4. What does Bam do for leisure in Section 3?
(a) He plays sports with the villagers.
(b) He drinks beer with the villagers.
(c) He sings with the villagers.
(d) He spends time with his family.
5. What does Bam ask about Maureen’s actions with the small animals born in their hut?
(a) Why she didn’t have one of the villagers do it.
(b) Why she didn’t give them away.
(c) Why she didn’t shoot them.
(d) Why she did it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Bam not keep in his home?
2. What does Maureen advise July to do about the car in Section 7?
3. Who does Bam meet that would like to use the gun?
4. What does Nyiko say about the Small’s issue with the animals?
5. What does Maureen do when she menstruates?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)