|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Jude that Sue and Mr. Phillotson have remarried?
(a) Mr. Phillotson.
(c) Widow Edlin.
2. How do Sue and Jude's two younger children die?
(a) Young Jude hangs them.
(b) Young Jude shoots them.
(c) Young Jude stabs them.
(d) Young Jude poisons them.
3. What season is it when Arabella sees Sue and little Jude in Kennetbridge?
4. What kind of potion does Arabella seek after seeing Jude, Sue, and little Jude at a fair?
(a) A potion that makes a woman fall in love with a man.
(b) A potion that makes her appear more beautiful.
(c) A potion that will bring her great wealth.
(d) A potion that makes a man fall in love with a woman.
5. What happens to the baby Sue is pregnant with when her other children die?
(a) She has a hard time becoming emotionally attached to it.
(b) It is kidnapped.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) It is born prematurely and later dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue go the night before her wedding to Mr. Phillotson?
2. Who is with Jude when he dies?
3. What does Sue refuse to discuss with Jude on their train to Marygreen together, as they travel to visit their dying aunt?
4. Who has Jude's first son lived with since birth?
5. What does Jude do once he realizes he and Sue have feelings about each other?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)