Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arabella go to for a potion?
(a) Dr. Vilbert.
(b) Mr. Phillotson.
(d) Jude's aunt.
2. What happens to the baby Sue is pregnant with when her other children die?
(a) She has a hard time becoming emotionally attached to it.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) It is kidnapped.
(d) It is born prematurely and later dies.
3. What does Jude insist he and Sue do before going to retrieve the children from their temporary overnight lodgings?
(a) Promise never to spend the night apart again.
(b) Have breakfast together.
(c) Find a new place for everyone to stay.
(d) Get married.
4. What does someone in the crowd ask Jude to translate on Remembrance Day?
(a) A prayer in English.
(b) A newspaper in French.
(c) An opera song sung in Spanish.
(d) A plaque written in Latin.
5. Where are Sue and Jude living when they learn their divorces have gone through?
(a) Just outside of Aldbrickham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arabella do when Dr. Vilbert arrives one day to check on Jude?
2. Who is allowed to stay at the first place that offers to house Sue?
3. What is the topic of the speech that Jude makes to a crowd on Remembrance Day?
4. Why does Sue not want Jude to speak to Arabella, even after their divorce?
5. Where is Mr. Phillotson working when Arabella picks him up on the side of the road?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)