|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Sixth, At Christminster Again: Chapters 5-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Phillotson working when Arabella picks him up on the side of the road?
(a) The London School of Economics.
(d) Oxford University.
2. Where does Jude take Arabella on their first real outing?
(a) Brown House.
(b) His aunt's bakery.
(c) Into the fields he works every day.
(d) Down to the river.
3. What does Jude do the night of his and Arabella's first big fight?
(a) Go to a pub and have a few drinks.
(b) Come home and kick her out of the house.
(c) Profess his love for Annette.
(d) Get drunk and get married to someone else.
4. What does Jude do to Arabella that causes her to claim he is abusive?
(a) Purposefull pull her fake hair out of its braid.
(b) Accidentally pull her fake hair out of its braid.
(c) Accidentally trip her.
(d) Purposefully trip her.
5. Why does Jude get in trouble with the police while driving his aunt's delivery cart?
(a) This is a trick question; he doesn't get into trouble.
(b) Because he isn't paying attention.
(c) Because they know he is delivering messages in secret.
(d) Because they know he is stealing money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jude do once he realizes he and Sue have feelings about each other?
2. When they first meet, where does Sue tell Jude she is thinking of moving to?
3. What does Jude give Arabella after she leaves him?
4. What does Sue do with the statues that she buys?
5. What was the final thing that pushed Jude to go to Christminster?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)