|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Fifth, At Aldbrickham and Elsewhere: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressive feat does Jude do at a bar to impress his fellow masons?
(a) Recite Shakespeare from memory.
(b) List off the alphabets of 10 languages.
(c) Show his amazing math skills.
(d) Recite the Creed in Latin.
2. What does Arabella turn to after her husband dies?
3. Where does Jude play for Sue the song that impressed him so much on the piano?
(a) On a guitar out in the field.
(b) On the piano at the library.
(c) In his own house.
(d) In her schoolhouse.
4. What is Sue doing with little Jude when Arabella spots them at the fair at Kennetbridge?
(a) Buying bread.
(b) Selling shoes.
(c) Selling cakes.
5. What is Arabella's full name?
(a) Arabella Donn.
(b) Arabella Peston.
(c) Arabella, daughter of Lucas.
(d) Arabella Donnita.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jude discover that Arabella has left him?
2. Where is Mr. Phillotson working when Arabella picks him up on the side of the road?
3. What does Jude buy for Arabella after they are first married?
4. How many children do Jude and Sue add to their family during the time they spend traveling?
5. Why does Sue write to Jude and ask her not to come see her anymore in Shaston?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)