|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Fifth, At Aldbrickham and Elsewhere: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jude decide he ultimately wants to go to Christminster?
(a) So he can try to meet his mother.
(b) So he can try to meet his father.
(c) So he can study further.
(d) So he can find a wife.
2. What impressive feat does Jude do at a bar to impress his fellow masons?
(a) Recite Shakespeare from memory.
(b) Show his amazing math skills.
(c) List off the alphabets of 10 languages.
(d) Recite the Creed in Latin.
3. How long after his marriage to Arabella does Jude finally arrive in Christminster?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
4. What do Jude and Sue think they should do before Jude's child arrives?
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Stop arguing so much.
(c) Get married.
(d) Take one last vacation.
5. What job does Mr. Phillotson have when he is first introduced into the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sue and Jude not make it back to Christminster after a trip to a museum in a nearby town?
2. How do the students respond to Sue's punishment for her absence from the school?
3. What job does Jude take after he is fired from his first one?
4. What does Jude as Dr. Vilbert to help him learn?
5. How many pigs escape from Arabella's yard when Jude is trying to help?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)