|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Second, At Christminster: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigs escape from Arabella's yard when Jude is trying to help?
2. How many pigs are Arabella and Jude able to find after they escape from Arabella's yard?
3. What does Jude do in secret while driving his aunt's delivery cart?
(a) Delivery messages for people dating in secret.
(b) Steal money.
(c) Eat the baked goods.
(d) Read books.
4. What impressive feat does Jude do at a bar to impress his fellow masons?
(a) Recite Shakespeare from memory.
(b) List off the alphabets of 10 languages.
(c) Recite the Creed in Latin.
(d) Show his amazing math skills.
5. What does Jude do to Arabella that causes her to claim he is abusive?
(a) Accidentally trip her.
(b) Purposefull pull her fake hair out of its braid.
(c) Accidentally pull her fake hair out of its braid.
(d) Purposefully trip her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jude see from the roof of the old barn?
2. What was the final thing that pushed Jude to go to Christminster?
3. What does Jude give Arabella after she leaves him?
4. Where does Sue leave a note for Jude before they officially meet each other?
5. What advice does Arabella ask he friends for after she first starts hanging out with Jude?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)