|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Third, At Melchester: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious location does Jude go to to see Sue before he actually talks to her?
(a) A nunnery.
(b) The church Sunday school.
(c) The Church prison.
2. Why does Jude get in trouble with the police while driving his aunt's delivery cart?
(a) This is a trick question; he doesn't get into trouble.
(b) Because they know he is stealing money.
(c) Because he isn't paying attention.
(d) Because they know he is delivering messages in secret.
3. What job does Jude take after working at his aunt's bakery?
(a) As an apprentice to a stone mason.
(b) As an apprentice to a medicine man.
(c) As an apprentice to a preacher.
(d) As an apprentice to a cobbler.
4. How does Arabella react to Jude's slaughtering of her pig?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She is proud of him.
(c) She is sad but knows it is necessary.
(d) She enjoys watching him learn.
5. Where does Mr. Phillotson work in Shaston?
(a) Out of his home, as a tutor.
(b) At a very private school.
(c) At a large school.
(d) At a major university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jude and Arabella first share a beer together?
2. Where does Sue go after she leaver her school in Melchester?
3. What does Jude do the night of his and Arabella's first big fight?
4. What does Jude do in secret while driving his aunt's delivery cart?
5. What does Sue's school suggest she and Jude do after their overnight outing?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)