Mid-Book Test (up to Water Boatmen and The Digger Wasp)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Can humans relate to the mayfly's short time on earth?
2. To what else does the poet also compare the firefly?
3. "Grasshoppers" describes the grasshoppers' _______________ movements and energy.
4. Each poem is about a ___________ of insects.
5. What do the water boatmen and the digger wasp have in common?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What mood is created by the behavior of the water striders? Why?
This section contains 983 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)