|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whirligig Beetles and Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the homes of the lice?
(b) Books by famous authors.
(d) Children's heads.
2. What does the digger wasp hope to do for its offspring?
(a) Make life more exciting.
(b) Make life easier.
(c) Make them happy.
(d) Make them jealous of it.
3. This book is made to be read by ___________ people simultaneously.
4. What happened after the two book lice met?
(a) They tried to move to separate shelves.
(b) They got into a fight.
(c) They shared a book as a home.
(d) They fell in love.
5. How does the queen spend her days?
(a) Slaving away to provide for the hive.
(b) Flying around the hive looking for a mate.
(c) Eating bonbons and watching movies.
(d) Lounging around or laying eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are the water striders able to successfully teach others to walk on water?
2. Why is the answer to number 90 repeated in the poem?
3. Joyful Noise is a book of ____________.
4. How can people relate to the worker bee?
5. How are the lives of the two types of bees similar?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)