|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whirligig Beetles and Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A great deal of imagery and expressive vocabulary is also used to describe the ____________ movements of these beetles.
2. What do the water striders call those they attempt to teach to walk on water?
(a) Their proteges.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Their students.
(d) Their enemies.
3. How are people like the mayfly?
(a) Most people rush through life, frantically trying to fit in as much as possible.
(b) Most people lazily drift through life.
(c) Most people do not think about the consequences of their actions.
(d) Most people do not think about others as they speed through life.
4. What is the mood of "Fireflies?"
5. _______________ are used to help people to better understand the insect world around them.
(a) Human emotion and perspective.
(b) Animal instincts.
(c) Insect behavior.
(d) Scientific words.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did other types of insects react to the water strider's abilities?
2. From whom else's perspective is "Honeybees"?
3. This speaking imitates ___________.
4. This poem can be described how?
5. Why do the two parts do this?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)