Grasshoppers and Water Striders
1. Joyful Noise is a book of ____________.
(a) Short stories.
(c) Legal documents.
2. This book is made to be read by ___________ people simultaneously.
3. Who reads which part of this book?
(a) Each person takes turns reading a line.
(b) One person reads the lines on the left, while the other person reads the lines on the right.
(c) Each person takes turns reading a paragraph.
(d) One person reads the odd chapters, while the other person reads the even ones.
4. Each poem is about a ___________ of insects.
5. _______________ are used to help people to better understand the insect world around them.
(a) Insect behavior.
(b) Human emotion and perspective.
(c) Animal instincts.
(d) Scientific words.
6. "Grasshoppers" describes the __________ of grasshoppers.
7. "Grasshoppers" describes the grasshoppers' _______________ movements and energy.
8. In this poem, the viewer is ________________ the grasshoppers.
(c) Observing the actions of.
(d) One of.
This section contains 4,776 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)