|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly try to help Bardamu?
(a) By organizing a party for him
(b) By looking for another job
(c) By writing him love poetry
(d) By telling her friends about him
2. What party do Robinson, Madelon and Bardemu attend in Section 23?
(a) The party in the park
(b) The houseboat party
(c) The theater party
(d) The political party
3. Whom does Bardamu treat at the location he is called to at the beginning of Section 19?
(b) A barmaid
(d) A juggler
4. What is Robinson planning to do?
(a) Return to the war
(b) Become an actor
(c) Get an honest job
(d) Kill Henrouille for money
5. What does Dr. Paraprine advise Bardamu in Section 17?
(a) Just do his best
(b) Make some money
(c) To change professions
(d) Give up
Short Answer Questions
1. What shop does Henrouille visit while in Toulouse?
2. Why does Bardamu get the job of treating Bebert?
3. What profession does Bardamu take up when he returns to France in Section 15?
4. What is wrong with Grandma Henrouille?
5. Where does Bardamu decide to visit in Section 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bardamu despairing of Robinson and Madelon's lifestyle?
2. Why does Bardamu look down upon the students that he hangs out with in Section 22?
3. What profession does Bardamu enter into when he returns to Paris?
4. What becomes obvious to Bardamu while attending the party on the houseboat?
5. Who does Bardamu go to for money in Section 13?
6. Who is Molly?
7. What does Grandma Henrouille now do for a living in Section 22?
8. What is Robinson's grisly plan?
9. How does Robinson's plan backfire in Section 19?
10. What does Robinson's appearance in Section 13 mean?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)