|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party do Robinson, Madelon and Bardemu attend in Section 23?
(a) The houseboat party
(b) The political party
(c) The theater party
(d) The party in the park
2. What does Bardamu think Mr. Henrouille is actually suffering from?
3. What is the name of the suburb Bardamu lives in when he returns to France?
(c) Finsbury Park
4. What does Bardemu suspect about the dreadful news he hears just as he is leaving Toulouse?
(a) That Robinson killed her
(b) That it was bound to happen sooner or later
(c) That it was an accident
(d) That Madelon killed her
5. How much money does Lola give to Bardamu in Section 13?
(a) 100 dollars
(b) 1,000 dollars
(c) 10 dollars
(d) 1 dollar
Short Answer Questions
1. What dangerous feature does Bardamu immediately notice about the crypt?
2. What is Sunday reserved for, in Bardamu's view?
3. What favor does Robinson ask for?
4. What American city does Bardamu travel to after New York?
5. How many mummified bodies are there in the crypt in Section 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do we terribly suspect Robinson of doing in Section 23?
2. What becomes obvious to Bardamu while attending the party on the houseboat?
3. Where does Bardamu go to in order to treat the barmaid in Section 19?
4. Why does Bardamu go to Detroit?
5. What does Bardamu hate about New York City?
6. Why is Bardamu disgusted with the midwife?
7. Why is Bardamu suddenly disillusioned with the Tarapout Theater in Section 21?
8. What does Grandma Henrouille now do for a living in Section 22?
9. What is curious about the Grandma Henrouille case?
10. What does Robinson's appearance in Section 13 mean?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)