Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Section 1
1. What does Arthur Ganate/Banate once say about the people of Paris when he and Bardamu meet at the cafe on Place Clichy?
2. Where does Bardamu say that the people of France come from?
3. How does Bardamu describe God in his prayer of social vengeance?
4. What happens as the military parade that Bardamu has joined from the cafe advances through the streets?
Short Essay Question - Section 2
5. What does the author mean by opening the second section by saying, "When you're in, you're in"?
This section contains 1,009 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)