1. In what year does the book start?
2. Who is the main character?
3. Which of the following best describes Bardamu's personality?
4. What event is about to happen in world history, across Europe at the beginning of the book?
The First World War
5. What public occasion does Bardamu see passing his window?
6. Who is being celebrated in the public occasion Bardamu sees passing his window?
New recruits for the army
7. Who benefits from the war in Bardamu's estimation?
The rich and powerful
8. Why does Bardamu suddenly join a parade?
To feel like a hero
This section contains 4,116 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)