1. In what year does the book start?
2. Who is the main character?
3. Which of the following best describes Bardamu's personality?
4. What event is about to happen in world history, across Europe at the beginning of the book?
5. What public occasion does Bardamu see passing his window?
6. Who is being celebrated in the public occasion Bardamu sees passing his window?
7. Who benefits from the war in Bardamu's estimation?
8. Why does Bardamu suddenly join a parade?
This section contains 4,116 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)