|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bardamu's superior officer?
(a) Leon Robinson
(b) General des Entrayes
(c) Sergeant Alcide
(d) Lieutenant Grapper
2. Who is the main character?
(a) Ferdinand Bardamu
(b) Doctor Paraprine
(c) Leon Robinson
3. What does the Mayor tell Robinson and Bardamu is the reason Noirceur is so peaceful?
(a) Because it is overlooked by the armies
(b) Because no one likes the town
(c) He has made a deal with the Germans
(d) God favors them
4. What does Bardamu feel about the German people?
(a) He has never had a quarrel with them
(b) He likes them
(c) He hates them
(d) He is jealous of them
5. What important 'kit' does Major Pincon own?
(a) The foodstores
(b) The guns
(c) The armor
(d) The map
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola want to help France in the First World War?
2. Which of the following best describes Bardamu's personality?
3. What role does Bardamu perform in the army?
4. As stated in Section 3, how is Robinson similar to Bardamu?
5. Who is being celebrated in the public occasion Bardamu sees passing his window?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)