|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bardamu meet outside while investigating a town in Section 3?
2. What earns Bardamu a bad reputation in Section 16?
(a) Smacking a child
(b) Shouting at a child
(c) Throwing a child
(d) Throwing things at a child
3. What does Bardamu decide to do to the hut in Section 10?
(a) Live in it
(b) Set fire to it
(c) Paint it
(d) Build an extension
4. According to Bardamu, why do the whites work so hard in the colonies?
(a) They have fantasies about becoming rich
(b) They will be beaten otherwise
(c) Life is so hard
(d) They are hard-working citizens
5. In Section 12, where is Bardamu asked to go to?
(d) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola want to help France in the First World War?
2. What does Bardamu think about doing to solve his disastrous business?
3. What does Bardamu think the Manhattan Banks are similar to?
4. What does Bardamu think he is going to find in America?
5. What does the Mayor tell Robinson and Bardamu is the reason Noirceur is so peaceful?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)