|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bardamu meet outside while investigating a town in Section 3?
2. Why is the town that Bardamu is sent to investigate so suspicious?
(a) Because it flies a German flag
(b) Because it is so wealthy
(c) Because it is so peaceful and unharmed
(d) Because it is so heavily armored
3. What is sad about the young girl in Section 16?
(a) She has no money
(b) She is too young
(c) Her mother refuses her a place to eat
(d) Her mother refuses her treatment
4. What does Bardamu think Mr. Henrouille is actually suffering from?
5. Where does the ship Bardamu wakes up on after his illness dock?
(a) New York City
(b) Manhattan Island
(c) San Francisco
(d) Seattle, Washington
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lola come from?
2. How are the inmates in Section 5 cured?
3. In Section 4, where does Bardamu begin the narrative?
4. What is the name of the concierge's nephew?
5. What is wrong with Grandma Henrouille?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)