|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the ship Bardamu wakes up on after his illness dock?
(a) New York City
(b) San Francisco
(c) Manhattan Island
(d) Seattle, Washington
2. Where does Bardamu decide to go in Section 9?
(b) The first outpost before the jungle
(d) The last outpost before the jungle
3. Why does Bardamu think Sergeant Alcide is so honorable?
(a) He never swears
(b) He always treats his soldiers well
(c) He sends all his money back to his niece
(d) He is always courteous
4. Why does Lola want to help France in the First World War?
(a) She wants the money
(b) She doesn't really
(c) She is bored
(d) She wants to be a heroine and to meet a hero
5. What earns Bardamu a bad reputation in Section 16?
(a) Throwing a child
(b) Smacking a child
(c) Shouting at a child
(d) Throwing things at a child
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bardamu escape his problems in Section 10?
2. How are the inmates in Section 5 cured?
3. How do the patients amuse themselves at the hospital?
4. Bardamu's most prolific client in Section 15 has a particular malady, what is it?
5. What does Bardamu think about American couples?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)