Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
2. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
3. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
4. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
Leo is patient with H.H. yet remains distant. What reason does Leo give for this distancing? What does Leo say about understanding men? Who does he seem to prefer as his intimate companions? Why? Explain.
At the beginning of Part I, the narrator says he has not seen any existence of the League for a long time, nor any of its members. What reason does he give for this later in Part I? What does he say happens to those who leave the League? Explain.
As Part V opens, Leo is sent from the League to bring H.H. to the High Throne. What is validated for H.H. by Leo's appearance and why does this matter to H.H.? What is Leo doing as they journey to the High Throne and why do you think he is behaving as he is? Describe the varying emotions experienced by H.H. as he follows Leo to their destination.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)