|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He has a happy memory.
(b) Princess Fatima appears to him.
(c) He is allowed to continue his journey.
(d) He finds the way to enlightenment.
2. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It understands enlightenment.
(b) It is not a post-war movement.
(c) It started during the World War.
(d) It is a strict society.
3. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) A fixed idea.
(b) A good ending.
(c) The truth.
(d) A starting point.
4. What has Lukas been a part of?
(a) The League's leadership.
(b) The League's court.
(c) The World War.
(d) A journey east.
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) His own war experiences.
(d) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
2. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
3. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
4. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
5. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)