|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He joins him.
(c) He looks away.
(d) He wonders what to do.
2. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To kill.
(b) To love.
(c) To understand.
(d) To forget.
3. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) As wonderful.
(b) As refreshing.
(c) As cleansing.
(d) Much needed.
4. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
(a) His mind.
(b) The game.
(c) The cause.
(d) His mentor.
5. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His episode with Leo.
(b) Leo's Christian nature.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) His conversations about the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
2. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
4. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
5. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the person's impression of H.H. as they converse in the park in part IV?
2. How does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the building he watches in Part IV?
3. What happens when H.H. approaches the person he has followed to a park in Part IV?
4. How does Lukas help H.H. in his search for Leo in part III?
5. Why is Lukas able to succeed with his story while H.H. fails in Part III?
6. What does H.H. do after returning home at the end of Part IV?
7. Explain what H.H. says happens to the journey in Part III.
8. What happens when the whistling stops at the beginning of Part IV?
9. In Part IV, how does H.H. feel as he and the person he has been speaking with part ways?
10. How do people not on the journey get news of the League journey?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)