Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
2. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
(a) For pity.
(b) To be blessed.
(c) To guide him.
(d) To be forgiven.
3. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(b) An old man.
4. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) His own war experiences.
(c) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
(d) A bad dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
2. What does the person think about H.H.?
3. What does H.H. say he used to be?
4. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
5. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)