|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(a) His lawyer.
(d) The League.
2. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
(a) An angel's voice.
(c) King David.
(d) A lovely song.
3. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) Publishing a book.
(b) Writing a journal.
(c) HIs poetry.
(d) His wisdom.
4. What or who does the man summon with his whistle?
(a) A large dog.
(b) A taxi.
(c) The League leader.
(d) A policeman.
5. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
2. What does the person think about H.H.?
3. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
4. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
5. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)