|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Journey to the east.
(b) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(c) Write his war book.
(d) Lose his fear.
2. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
(a) A bench in a park.
(b) Back to Lukas' home.
(c) The League headquarters.
(d) The Legue Court.
3. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His nightmares.
(b) His episode with Leo.
(c) His conversations about the League.
(d) Leo's Christian nature.
4. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He is allowed to continue his journey.
(b) He finds the way to enlightenment.
(c) He has a happy memory.
(d) Princess Fatima appears to him.
5. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) One brief encounter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
2. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
3. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
4. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
5. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the person's impression of H.H. as they converse in the park in part IV?
2. What does H.H. do as the person who exits the building passes by him in Part IV?
3. How does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the building he watches in Part IV?
4. What happens when H.H. approaches the person he has followed to a park in Part IV?
5. In Part IV what does the person say when H.H. pleads for recognition?
6. What does H.H. do after returning home at the end of Part IV?
7. What affect does H.H.'s "happy memory" in Part III have on him?
8. How do people not on the journey get news of the League journey?
9. In Part IV, what does the person in the park say to H.H. about people who give up their abilities and ambitions?
10. What does H.H.'s friend Lukas do for a living?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)