|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
(a) HIs memories.
(b) His mentor.
(c) The League.
(d) All evasion.
2. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
3. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
(a) They change history.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They strengthen.
(d) They make history.
4. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) One brief encounter.
5. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Did the group complete their journey.
(b) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(c) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(d) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
2. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
3. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
4. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
5. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)