|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Journey to the east.
(b) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(c) Write his war book.
(d) Lose his fear.
2. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) They say it is a fool's journey.
(b) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
(c) They say they admire his journey.
(d) It is like the Children's Crusade.
3. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
4. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a skeptic.
(b) He is a believer.
(c) He is opposed to it.
(d) He wishes to go with H.H.
5. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
(a) Back to Lukas' home.
(b) The Legue Court.
(c) The League headquarters.
(d) A bench in a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
2. How longs does H.H. say it has been since he saw the traveler who disappeared on the journey east?
3. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
4. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
5. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)