|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They leave the movement.
(b) They disappear mysteriously.
(c) They become members of the League Court.
(d) They arre killed in battles.
2. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) One brief encounter.
(b) They converse daily.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) He doesn't say.
3. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) Publishing a book.
(b) HIs poetry.
(c) Writing a journal.
(d) His wisdom.
4. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His self-control.
(b) His belief in truth.
(c) His understanding of reality.
(d) His hope.
5. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
(a) Share a meal with Lukas.
(b) Have a drink with the League Leader.
(c) Have tea with Leo.
(d) Enjoy something to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
2. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
3. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
4. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
5. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is H.H. thinking and feeling as Part III opens?
2. What does H.H. do as the person who exits the building passes by him in Part IV?
3. In Part IV what does the person say when H.H. pleads for recognition?
4. How does H.H. say he intends to "exercise his will" in Part III?
5. What is the person's impression of H.H. as they converse in the park in part IV?
6. What sentiments does H.H. express about psychologist in Part III?
7. What do Lukas and his circle of friends say in Part III about H.H.'s expedition?
8. How does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the building he watches in Part IV?
9. As Part IV opens, how does H.H. respond to whistling he hears from a house where Leo might live?
10. In Part IV, how does H.H. feel as he and the person he has been speaking with part ways?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)