Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
2. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
(a) For pity.
(b) To be blessed.
(c) To guide him.
(d) To be forgiven.
3. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(b) An old man.
4. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) The Illiad.
(b) His own war experiences.
(c) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
(d) A bad dream.
6. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(b) The League.
(c) His lawyer.
7. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is kind.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is strange.
(d) He is rude.
8. What does H.H. say he used to be?
(a) A musician.
(b) A League member.
(c) A writer.
(d) An historian.
9. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To forget.
(b) To understand.
(c) To kill.
(d) To love.
10. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
(a) Two white dogs.
(b) The missing document.
(c) A League member.
(d) A young couple.
11. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
(a) The cause.
(b) His mentor.
(c) The game.
(d) His mind.
12. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
(a) His reality.
(b) His memories.
(c) His ambitions.
(d) His dreams.
13. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(b) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(c) Did the group complete their journey.
(d) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
14. What has Lukas been a part of?
(a) A journey east.
(b) The League's leadership.
(c) The League's court.
(d) The World War.
15. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
(a) The understanding of dreams.
(b) Life's simplest joys.
(c) The fear of death.
(d) A real picture of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
2. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
3. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
4. What does the man H.H. follows say about knowing people?
5. What does Lukas suddenly do after describing his experiences?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)