|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His episode with Leo.
(b) Leo's Christian nature.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) His conversations about the League.
2. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
(a) On the bench.
(b) At church.
(c) His living-room.
(d) In the park.
3. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
(a) Share a meal with Lukas.
(b) Have a drink with the League Leader.
(c) Enjoy something to eat.
(d) Have tea with Leo.
4. At the beginning of Part IV, how many times has H.H. been to Seilergraben?
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) Every day for months.
(d) Twenty times or more.
5. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(b) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
(c) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(d) Did the group complete their journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. do as Part V, and his narrative, ends?
2. In Part I, where does the narrator say his happiness arises from?
3. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
4. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
5. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)