|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) To the safety of the valley.
(b) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
(c) Continue their journey without interruption.
(d) To the Blue Pot.
2. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(b) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
(c) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
(d) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
3. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) Their own private goals.
(b) Food enough to share with each traveller.
(c) Sturdy boots and clothing.
(d) A common goal.
4. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
(a) Whether they will ever forget.
(b) Whether or not they really experienced it.
(c) Whether others care what happened to them.
(d) Whether their story is worth telling.
5. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
(a) H.H. is hungry.
(b) H.H. looks lost.
(c) H.H. is selfish.
(d) H.H. is foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
2. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
3. How does H.H. feel about the task set before him in Part V?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
5. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)