|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
(a) Lukas' description of the World War.
(b) A missing document.
(c) The power of the League.
(d) The success of the journey.
2. Why does H.H. say he needs to be awakened?
(a) In order to recognized again.
(b) In order to speak truthfully.
(c) In order to regain his enlightenment.
(d) In order to be a repentant.
3. Who or what does Leo say fills many rows of seats?
(a) All those who preceded him in the search for Truth.
(b) Generals and soldiers of the World War.
(c) The fellow travelers from his journey.
(d) The illustrious assembly of the League.
4. What does H.H. see on one of the chancery documents?
(a) A map of his journey.
(b) The long lost secret League document.
(c) His League ring.
(d) His original manuscript of his journey.
5. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
(a) His confidence and recollection.
(b) His eyesight.
(c) An injury to his head.
(d) An injury to his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
2. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
3. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
5. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)