|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It is a strict society.
(b) It understands enlightenment.
(c) It started during the World War.
(d) It is not a post-war movement.
2. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They become members of the League Court.
(b) They leave the movement.
(c) They disappear mysteriously.
(d) They arre killed in battles.
3. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(b) The League.
4. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
(a) Orders from the Caliph.
(b) Instructions from the League Court.
(c) Other things from everyone.
(d) Food needed for the rest of the journey.
5. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
(a) It is full of saviors and prophets.
(b) It is enjoying a new prosperity.
(c) It is settling into a democratic time.
(d) It is under the rule of a strong dictator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
2. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
3. What does the Speaker announce?
4. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
5. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)