|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) One brief encounter.
2. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
(a) He believes it is a myth.
(b) He believes it no longer exists.
(c) The man belongs to it.
(d) The man does not know about it.
3. What or who does H.H. realize is responsible for his disillusionment?
(a) His own weakness and foolishness.
(b) The desertion of Leo during the journey.
(c) The League's instablility.
(d) Treason from the HIgh Throne.
4. What does the Speaker say is about to happen to H.H?
(a) H.H. is going to meet Princess Fatima.
(b) H.H. is going to be given the key to understanding.
(c) H.H. is going to be honored for his work.
(d) H.H. is going to be judged.
5. What does H.H. say is at stake for him as Part V opens?
(a) His home.
(c) His memoirs.
(d) His reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
2. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
3. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
4. What clear memory does a particular document bring back to H.H.?
5. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)