|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
(a) He believes they contain old souls.
(b) He understands them.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He thinks they are bad omens.
2. What label does H.H. return to several times with increasing curiosity in Part V?
(a) The label "Princess Fatima".
(b) The label "The Journey East".
(c) The label "Leo".
(d) The label "Two Caves".
3. What happens as Leo begins to sing?
(a) Birds gather.
(b) Everything immediately springs into motion.
(c) Mozart joins him.
(d) Everyone stops to listen.
4. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
(a) Food needed for the rest of the journey.
(b) Other things from everyone.
(c) Orders from the Caliph.
(d) Instructions from the League Court.
5. What does H.H. say he used to be?
(a) A League member.
(b) A musician.
(c) An historian.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
2. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
3. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
4. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
5. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)