|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
(a) It is his last will and testament.
(b) He writes it to unburden himself.
(c) He exposes the secrets of the League.
(d) It is a request for help.
2. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
(a) He is old and wise.
(b) He has a handsome face and good humor.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He is no longer important to the journey.
3. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) He visits Lukas.
(b) Runs after him.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He stands and watches.
4. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(b) Life and death are inseparable.
(c) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(d) Love conquers all obstacles.
5. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) That character leaves the League.
(b) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(c) It is because of an accident.
(d) That character has an emergency at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
2. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
3. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
4. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
5. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)