|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(b) They are original characters known only by the master.
(c) They are understood only by League members.
(d) They are important German writings.
2. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
3. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His understanding of reality.
(b) His hope.
(c) His self-control.
(d) His belief in truth.
4. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His conversations about the League.
(b) His nightmares.
(c) His episode with Leo.
(d) Leo's Christian nature.
5. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) Runs after him.
(b) He visits Lukas.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He stands and watches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
2. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
3. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
4. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
5. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)