|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say is at stake for him as Part V opens?
(b) His home.
(c) His memoirs.
(d) His reputation.
2. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He takes it seriously.
(b) He begins to understand it.
(c) He decides to help solve it.
(d) He treats it casually.
3. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The secrecy of the League.
(b) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
(c) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(d) The future of the League.
4. What overcomes H.H. as he and the man he follows continue to converse?
5. Who appears before H.H. in magnificent robes ascending to the High Throne?
(a) The old man with sunken cheeks.
(c) St. Christopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say has been his test?
2. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
3. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
4. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
5. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)