|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is strange.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is rude.
2. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To kill.
(b) To love.
(c) To forget.
(d) To understand.
3. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
(a) Morbio Inferiore.
4. What new sin is H.H. aware of in the middle of the proceedings of Part V?
(a) He was ashamed of his actions.
(b) He was abandoned without cause.
(c) He was no longer humble as he should be.
(d) He lost the League ring.
5. Who intervenes as the Leader begins to reply to H.H.?
(a) The President.
(b) The Chief Court Justice.
(c) The Holy Pope.
(d) The Prince of the Golden Tabernacle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does H.H. find tiny locket with a miniature portrait?
2. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
4. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
5. Where does Leo lead H.H. to?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)