|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. feel as Leo sings?
(a) Astonished by his voice.
(b) Deeply moved.
(c) Comforted by the melody.
(d) Saddened by his song.
2. What does H.H. realize he is really trying to do when Part III ends?
(a) Believe in the League again.
(b) Give his life meaning again.
(c) Find the traveler who disappeared on the journey.
(d) Prove Lukas wrong.
3. What happens as Leo begins to sing?
(a) Everyone stops to listen.
(b) Everything immediately springs into motion.
(c) Mozart joins him.
(d) Birds gather.
4. What does the Speaker announce?
(a) Self-accusation of a deserter League brother.
(b) You are Leo's student.
(c) You are the one from Bremgarten.
(d) Your name is H.H.
5. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) His wisdom.
(b) Publishing a book.
(c) Writing a journal.
(d) HIs poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
2. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
4. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
5. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)