|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. say he must approach the task given him in Part V?
(a) He must ask advice from Lukas.
(b) He must pick up where he left off.
(c) He must only write about his personal experience.
(d) He must approach it with a fresh start.
2. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
(b) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(c) He is very unreliable.
(d) He probably knows more than the entire group.
3. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a believer.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He is a skeptic.
(d) He wishes to go with H.H.
4. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
(a) Be forgiven and rejoin the League.
(b) Write his memoirs for publication.
(c) Gain the confidence of the League Speaker.
(d) Expose the League's secrets.
5. What do the officials say to H.H. in Part V?
(a) He is allowed to remain a League member.
(b) He needs to resume his journey east.
(c) He is allowed to reveal every law and secret of the League.
(d) He must not be afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
2. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
3. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
4. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
5. Who intervenes as the Leader begins to reply to H.H.?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)