|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(a) The League.
(c) His lawyer.
2. What does the man H.H. follows say about knowing people?
(a) He isn't really interested.
(b) He knows people well.
(c) Only the Ancients can really know people.
(d) People are like puzzles.
3. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It is regained by repentance.
(b) It is not recognized by common people.
(c) Once found it cannot be lost.
(d) It cannot be bought.
4. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
(b) A peacock.
(c) The old man.
(d) A young girl.
5. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) Two long discussions.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) They converse daily.
(d) One brief encounter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does the man summon with his whistle?
2. What does H.H. do as Part V, and his narrative, ends?
3. Who comes through the doors as H.H. awakens from his meditations?
4. Where does H.H. find tiny locket with a miniature portrait?
5. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)