|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
(b) The love of Fatima.
(c) Writing his memoirs.
(d) The League's Journey East.
2. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a believer.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He wishes to go with H.H.
(d) He is a skeptic.
3. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In a protective leather pouch.
(b) In the Blue Pot.
(c) In Leo's bag.
(d) At the journey's end.
4. What do the officials say to H.H. in Part V?
(a) He must not be afraid.
(b) He is allowed to remain a League member.
(c) He needs to resume his journey east.
(d) He is allowed to reveal every law and secret of the League.
5. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) As a whole.
(b) Piece by piece.
(c) With success.
(d) With hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to heated arguments within the group at the beginning of Part II?
2. What does the Speaker announce?
3. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
4. What happens as Leo begins to sing?
5. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)