|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears before H.H. in magnificent robes ascending to the High Throne?
(a) St. Christopher.
(d) The old man with sunken cheeks.
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(b) Leo turning himself into a dog.
(c) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(d) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
3. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
(a) An angel's voice.
(b) A lovely song.
(c) King David.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator realize about the Journey East?
(a) It brings full enlightment to each traveler.
(b) It is a long and difficult journey.
(c) It is a procession of believers moving towards the East.
(d) It is a single pilgrmage.
5. How does H.H. feel as Leo sings?
(a) Saddened by his song.
(b) Astonished by his voice.
(c) Deeply moved.
(d) Comforted by the melody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
2. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
3. What does H.H. say is at stake for him as Part V opens?
4. Who or what does Leo say fills many rows of seats?
5. What does H.H. do as Part V, and his narrative, ends?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)