|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
(a) King David.
(b) A lovely song.
(c) An angel's voice.
2. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
(b) The Illiad.
(c) His own war experiences.
(d) A bad dream.
3. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their goals.
(b) Their spirituality.
(c) Their leader.
(d) Their disputes.
4. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(b) An old man.
5. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will overthrow the government in India.
(b) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
(c) They will take back the Holy Land.
(d) They will restore the monarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
2. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
3. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
4. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
5. According to H.H., what must the historian do to allow meaning into a narrative?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)