|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(b) The League.
2. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
3. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
(a) He suddenly remembers where he is.
(b) He says everything becomes clear.
(c) He weeps uncontrollably.
(d) He says things remain hopeless.
4. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
(a) He is cheered.
(b) He is disturbed.
(c) He is enchanted.
(d) He is frightened.
5. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In the Blue Pot.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) At the journey's end.
(d) In a protective leather pouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
2. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
3. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
4. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
5. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)