|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will take back the Holy Land.
(b) They will overthrow the government in India.
(c) They will restore the monarchy.
(d) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
2. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(a) An old man.
3. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
4. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
(a) He believes they contain old souls.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He thinks they are bad omens.
(d) He understands them.
5. What does the person H.H. followed say to H.H.?
(a) He introduces himself.
(b) To sit next to him.
(c) Not to be afraid.
(d) It will rain soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
2. What does H.H. realize he is really trying to do when Part III ends?
3. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
4. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
5. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)