|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
2. In Part I, what does the narrator realize about the Journey East?
(a) It is a procession of believers moving towards the East.
(b) It is a single pilgrmage.
(c) It is a long and difficult journey.
(d) It brings full enlightment to each traveler.
3. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
(a) Lukas' description of the World War.
(b) The power of the League.
(c) The success of the journey.
(d) A missing document.
4. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Difficult times.
(b) Painful times.
(c) Remarkable times.
(d) Prosperous times.
5. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To belong to the League.
(b) To find a rare map.
(c) To inherit a modest fortune.
(d) To be a gifted writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
2. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
3. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
4. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
5. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)