|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(b) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(c) Leo turning himself into a dog.
(d) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
2. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
(a) The poet Novalis.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The League novitiates.
3. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
4. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
5. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
(a) They strengthen.
(b) They change history.
(c) They make history.
(d) They disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
2. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
3. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
4. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
5. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)