|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) The truth.
(b) A good ending.
(c) A starting point.
(d) A fixed idea.
2. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The great temple of Kundalini.
(b) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(c) The Home of LIght.
(d) The Bacchanalian feast.
3. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
4. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He decides to help solve it.
(b) He takes it seriously.
(c) He treats it casually.
(d) He begins to understand it.
5. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(c) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
2. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
3. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
4. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
5. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)