|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) One brief encounter.
2. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) Leo's Christian nature.
(b) His episode with Leo.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) His conversations about the League.
3. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
(a) His anger.
(c) A sandstorm.
(d) His difficulty.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Things beyond reality.
(b) Their freedom.
(c) A time of great exploration.
(d) Long lasting peace.
5. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
(a) Attest clearly to what he experienced.
(b) Prevent the League from taking his journal.
(c) Make Leo understand why he must tell his story.
(d) Relate a number of events connectedly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
2. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
3. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
5. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)