|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does the man summon with his whistle?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A taxi.
(c) The League leader.
(d) A large dog.
2. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Enlightenment.
(c) The League.
(d) The journey.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
(a) Relate a number of events connectedly.
(b) Make Leo understand why he must tell his story.
(c) Prevent the League from taking his journal.
(d) Attest clearly to what he experienced.
4. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) One brief encounter.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) He doesn't say.
5. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) No one.
(c) His walking companion.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
3. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
4. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
5. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)