|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They become members of the League Court.
(b) They arre killed in battles.
(c) They leave the movement.
(d) They disappear mysteriously.
2. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
(a) It is a blessing to be a part of.
(b) It is impossible.
(c) It is a pleasant journey.
(d) It is a hopelss task.
3. What does H.H. realize he is really trying to do when Part III ends?
(a) Believe in the League again.
(b) Find the traveler who disappeared on the journey.
(c) Prove Lukas wrong.
(d) Give his life meaning again.
4. What does H.H realize about the whistling he hears?
(a) It is an exotic bird.
(b) It is Lukas.
(c) Is fulfills all his wishes.
(d) It must be a League member.
5. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
(b) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
(c) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(d) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
2. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
3. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
4. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
5. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)