|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
(a) Have a drink with the League Leader.
(b) Have tea with Leo.
(c) Enjoy something to eat.
(d) Share a meal with Lukas.
2. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
(a) An injury to his leg.
(b) His eyesight.
(c) His confidence and recollection.
(d) An injury to his head.
3. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
(a) He will find the strength to continue his journey.
(b) He will not despair over the loss of his memoirs.
(c) He will be able to forgive the League.
(d) He will continue his story tomorrow.
4. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(b) Life and death are inseparable.
(c) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(d) Love conquers all obstacles.
5. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Difficult times.
(b) Prosperous times.
(c) Remarkable times.
(d) Painful times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
2. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
3. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
4. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
5. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)