|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
(a) They come into sharp relief.
(b) They slip away and dissolve.
(c) THey are imprinted forever in his memory.
(d) They become a heavy burden.
2. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(b) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
3. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
(b) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(c) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(d) Did the group complete their journey.
4. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(b) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
(c) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(d) Preach their gospel to all they met.
5. In Part I, how does the narrator describe encounters with different parties?
(a) As pleasant, festive days.
(b) As difficult and confusing.
(c) Different parties are very secretive.
(d) Parties ban together for the rest of the journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
2. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
3. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
4. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
5. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)