|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will take back the Holy Land.
(b) They will restore the monarchy.
(c) They will overthrow the government in India.
(d) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
2. What has Lukas been a part of?
(a) The League's leadership.
(b) A journey east.
(c) The World War.
(d) The League's court.
3. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) Two long discussions.
(b) One brief encounter.
(c) They converse daily.
(d) He doesn't say.
4. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He wishes to go with H.H.
(b) He is opposed to it.
(c) He is a skeptic.
(d) He is a believer.
5. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(b) Write his war book.
(c) Lose his fear.
(d) Journey to the east.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
2. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
3. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
4. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
5. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)