|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
(a) An address for a man named Leo.
(b) The League's directory.
(c) The lost letter to the Caliph.
(d) A secret document about the League.
2. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
(a) The old man.
(b) A young girl.
(d) A peacock.
3. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
(a) A sandstorm.
(c) His difficulty.
(d) His anger.
4. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
5. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His determination to meet his goal.
(b) His need to find his home.
(c) His desire to remain a member of the League.
(d) His happiness to do something.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
4. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
5. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)