|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
(a) A waste of time to study.
(b) Humanity's desire to erase its memory.
(c) A short respite between national wars.
(d) Glorious revelations of previous generations.
2. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
(a) His reality.
(b) His memories.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His ambitions.
3. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) Egotistical maniacs.
(b) People who always win arguments.
(c) People who traffic in dreams.
(d) Practioners of the unconscious.
4. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
(a) Many different opions.
(b) The success of the journey.
(c) The persuasion of the leader.
(d) The whims of his emotions.
5. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
2. How does the narrator describe all the artists, poets, and musicians among the group in Part I?
3. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
4. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
5. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)