|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(b) They are understood only by League members.
(c) They are important German writings.
(d) They are original characters known only by the master.
2. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
3. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
4. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
(a) It is an original.
(b) It is in a linen bag.
(c) It is of great value.
(d) It is a copy.
5. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His hope.
(b) His belief in truth.
(c) His self-control.
(d) His understanding of reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H realize about the whistling he hears?
2. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
3. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
4. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
5. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)