|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(b) His lawyer.
(c) The League.
2. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their leader.
(b) Their goals.
(c) Their disputes.
(d) Their spirituality.
3. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(b) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
(c) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
(d) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
4. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(a) An old man.
5. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a skeptic.
(b) He is a believer.
(c) He wishes to go with H.H.
(d) He is opposed to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
3. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
4. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)