|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(d) The League.
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(b) Did the group complete their journey.
(c) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(d) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
3. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
(b) The secrecy of the League.
(c) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(d) The future of the League.
4. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
(a) It is a game.
(b) It is a test.
(c) It is a passage.
(d) It is a dream.
5. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He is allowed to continue his journey.
(b) Princess Fatima appears to him.
(c) He finds the way to enlightenment.
(d) He has a happy memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
2. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
3. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
4. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
5. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)