|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
(a) To guide him.
(b) For pity.
(c) To be forgiven.
(d) To be blessed.
2. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a hopelss task.
(c) It is a blessing to be a part of.
(d) It is a pleasant journey.
3. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The great temple of Kundalini.
(b) The Home of LIght.
(c) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(d) The Bacchanalian feast.
4. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is strange.
5. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
2. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
4. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
5. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)