|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He takes it seriously.
(b) He begins to understand it.
(c) He treats it casually.
(d) He decides to help solve it.
2. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) HIs poetry.
(b) Writing a journal.
(c) Publishing a book.
(d) His wisdom.
3. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
(a) Fast for forty days to prove he is worthy of the task before him.
(b) Attach himself to a group of ten people en route to the expidition.
(c) Stand vigil over the sacred book for one full day and night.
(d) Meditate and prepare his body and soul to accept the Tao.
4. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
5. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The Home of LIght.
(b) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(c) The great temple of Kundalini.
(d) The Bacchanalian feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
2. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
3. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
4. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
5. What leads to heated arguments within the group at the beginning of Part II?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)