|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
2. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
(a) The fear of death.
(b) The understanding of dreams.
(c) A real picture of the war.
(d) Life's simplest joys.
3. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(b) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
(c) The future of the League.
(d) The secrecy of the League.
4. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
(a) Fellow travelers.
(b) League members.
(c) School friends.
5. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
(a) It is of great value.
(b) It is an original.
(c) It is a copy.
(d) It is in a linen bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person H.H. followed say to H.H.?
2. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
3. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
4. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
5. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)