|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(d) The League.
2. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
(a) He is brought to a halt by a single, small episode.
(b) He believes the journey is not worth remembering.
(c) He loses his journal.
(d) He is too sad to remember the events.
3. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) They say they admire his journey.
(b) They say it is a fool's journey.
(c) It is like the Children's Crusade.
(d) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
4. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
(b) An angel's voice.
(c) A lovely song.
(d) King David.
5. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
(a) His personal journal.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His vow of silence.
(d) His prayer book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
2. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
3. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
4. What does H.H realize about the whistling he hears?
5. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)