|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
(a) To help others join the League.
(b) To dispel Lukas' misgivings.
(c) To write a history book.
(d) To write a simple story.
2. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
(a) The poet Novalis.
(b) The League novitiates.
(c) The narrator.
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) With success.
(b) With hope.
(c) As a whole.
(d) Piece by piece.
4. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
(a) An injury to his leg.
(b) His eyesight.
(c) An injury to his head.
(d) His confidence and recollection.
5. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Preach their gospel to all they met.
(b) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(c) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(d) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
2. What impression do most people have of the League?
3. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
5. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)