|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) No one.
(b) His walking companion.
(d) An old man.
2. What does H.H. say he used to be?
(a) A musician.
(b) An historian.
(c) A League member.
(d) A writer.
3. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
(a) They have give accurate descriptions of the East.
(b) They are brothers of the League
(c) They are experts in archeology.
(d) They have traveled the world.
4. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
(a) Fellow travelers.
(b) School friends.
(c) League members.
5. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
(a) Reach his ultimate goal.
(b) Work until he dies.
(c) Exercise his will.
(d) Never break his vow.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
2. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
3. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
4. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
5. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)