|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) HIs poetry.
(b) His wisdom.
(c) Publishing a book.
(d) Writing a journal.
2. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) Their own private goals.
(b) Food enough to share with each traveller.
(c) A common goal.
(d) Sturdy boots and clothing.
3. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To understand.
(b) To forget.
(c) To love.
(d) To kill.
4. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
5. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The secrecy of the League.
(b) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
(c) The future of the League.
(d) Leo's ability to perform magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say he used to be?
2. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
3. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator realize about the Journey East?
5. What or who does the man summon with his whistle?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)