|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
(a) They are experts in archeology.
(b) They have give accurate descriptions of the East.
(c) They are brothers of the League
(d) They have traveled the world.
2. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It cannot be bought.
(b) Once found it cannot be lost.
(c) It is not recognized by common people.
(d) It is regained by repentance.
3. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
(a) The man belongs to it.
(b) He believes it no longer exists.
(c) He believes it is a myth.
(d) The man does not know about it.
4. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
(a) He will continue his story tomorrow.
(b) He will find the strength to continue his journey.
(c) He will not despair over the loss of his memoirs.
(d) He will be able to forgive the League.
5. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(b) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
(c) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(d) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
2. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
3. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
4. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
5. What has Lukas been a part of?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)