|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) Runs after him.
(b) He visits Lukas.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He stands and watches.
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(b) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
(c) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(d) Leo turning himself into a dog.
3. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
(a) He weeps uncontrollably.
(b) He says things remain hopeless.
(c) He says everything becomes clear.
(d) He suddenly remembers where he is.
4. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
(a) Life's simplest joys.
(b) The fear of death.
(c) The understanding of dreams.
(d) A real picture of the war.
5. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
(a) To understand him.
(b) To learn from him.
(c) To apologize to him.
(d) To instruct him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
2. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
3. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
4. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
5. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)