|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
(a) A joyful young spirit.
(b) Moving easily and quietly.
(c) Od and weary.
(d) Sickly with sunken cheeks.
2. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
(a) Advocate for another member if they are courtmartialed.
(b) Communicate anything about his personal experiences.
(c) Die for the sake of the League.
(d) Disclose anything about the League.
3. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
(a) He feels confused.
(b) A feeling of determination.
(c) He feels at peace.
(d) A feeling of sadness.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To be a gifted writer.
(b) To inherit a modest fortune.
(c) To find a rare map.
(d) To belong to the League.
5. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
(a) Train and trim dogs.
(b) Pace across the floor all night.
(c) Teach German.
(d) Inerpret Ancient Greek into German.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
2. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
3. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
4. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
5. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)