|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
(a) His ambitions.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His memories.
(d) His reality.
2. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The victors.
(b) The participants.
(c) The future.
(d) The nameless.
3. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
(a) His mentor.
(b) The League.
(c) All evasion.
(d) HIs memories.
4. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
(a) The League headquarters.
(b) A bench in a park.
(c) The Legue Court.
(d) Back to Lukas' home.
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
(b) His own war experiences.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) A bad dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
2. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
3. According to H.H., what must the historian do to allow meaning into a narrative?
4. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
5. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)