|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
(a) Pays his dues to become a full member.
(b) Dedicates his body and soul to the Journey East.
(c) Chooses a life of poverty and prayer.
(d) Climbs the mystical mountain to study under the League leader.
2. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
(a) The relevance of the event.
(b) The truth.
(c) The importance of the matter.
(d) The center, the common standpoint.
3. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
(a) He is a thief.
(b) He has a handsome face and good humor.
(c) He is old and wise.
(d) He is no longer important to the journey.
4. In Part I, where does the narrator say his happiness arises from?
(a) Being able to see the Sun Mountains.
(b) Arriving at the King of Siam's colony and feasting with him.
(c) The freedom to experience everything simultaneously.
(d) Meeting Mozrt and hearing him play.
5. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(a) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
2. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
3. In Part I, what does the narrator realize about the Journey East?
4. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
5. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)