|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
(a) Humanity's desire to erase its memory.
(b) A short respite between national wars.
(c) A waste of time to study.
(d) Glorious revelations of previous generations.
2. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
3. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) He visits Lukas.
(b) He goes home.
(c) Runs after him.
(d) He stands and watches.
4. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In the Blue Pot.
(b) At the journey's end.
(c) In Leo's bag.
(d) In a protective leather pouch.
5. How longs does H.H. say it has been since he saw the traveler who disappeared on the journey east?
(a) Ten years or more.
(b) He thinks four or five years.
(c) Less than a year.
(d) He cannot remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
2. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
3. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
4. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
5. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)