|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part IV, how many times has H.H. been to Seilergraben?
(a) Every day for months.
(b) He isn't sure.
(d) Twenty times or more.
2. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
(b) They will restore the monarchy.
(c) They will overthrow the government in India.
(d) They will take back the Holy Land.
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) As a whole.
(b) With success.
(c) With hope.
(d) Piece by piece.
4. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
5. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To travel with Roland.
(b) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
(c) To understand the "Tao".
(d) To capture a magical snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say the man he follows dedicates himself to?
2. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
3. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
4. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
5. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)