|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Leo begins to sing?
(a) Mozart joins him.
(b) Everyone stops to listen.
(c) Birds gather.
(d) Everything immediately springs into motion.
2. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) Runs after him.
(b) He visits Lukas.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He stands and watches.
3. What does H.H. see on one of the chancery documents?
(a) His League ring.
(b) The long lost secret League document.
(c) A map of his journey.
(d) His original manuscript of his journey.
4. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His hope.
(b) His understanding of reality.
(c) His self-control.
(d) His belief in truth.
5. Why does H.H. say he needs to be awakened?
(a) In order to be a repentant.
(b) In order to speak truthfully.
(c) In order to recognized again.
(d) In order to regain his enlightenment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
2. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
3. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
4. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
5. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)